• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How about other cars that they did for the permit, did they deliver those cars on time as they said they would do it, ( I mean when ppl order x1 and 320d they must have given them the time frame when it will be coming to SL, did they lived up to its word)

I ordered a bmw 520d for permit, they showed me a petrol 520i and said it looks the same as 520d...

they said it would be delivered by October!

WJkalana when did they tell you they will get u the car?

This Idiot want a Prestige car but couldn't affort a $40000 for a Lexus.

Ha ha Tag LMAO, Lexus seriously, Lexus s made for fools in america where u can spend extra $10000 for a Toyota. Who buys lexus dude. Lexus is same as toyota with few more butons.

Why do you so upset with Lexus. Did someone rape you in a Lexus?

Why are u so much in love with lexus? I think thats the only luxury japanese luxury car brand you know about? FYI there are two other brands, Acura thats the Honda brand and Infiniti (NIssan brand). All those car brands are same as respective japanese brands

Yes I love Lexus and my mum gave birth to me in a Lexus and I owed Lexus.. But You didn't answer my question.. Did that happen or not?

Ha ha another idiot who owns a lexus. I wasnt raped by a lexus as I was born way before than lexus came to this world. Probably u r mum got raped by a lexus and thats why u r mum gave birth in a lexus and probably u r dad is a lexus. Thats why u r so in love with lexus.

• Like 2

Pal, Sorry to disturb you. Those are not highways.. There are freeways. You can't be followed for speeding in a highway, but can in a freeway... You're been paid for certain speed if it exceed you will be in Speed cam, not chasing cops..

Refer this http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_a_Highway_Freeway_and_an_Interstate

E01 is a freeway according to definition. Freeway means you dont get light signals, you dont see junctions. In highways there are intersections and sometimes even color lights. In other countries they use both systems to catch it, cops do chase you in freeways as well as highways. At the same time some times they use speed cameras as well. But mostly they chase you. And dude I dont get any govt permit I bought it from my friend. I wish SL govt will oneday give permits for people who earns foreign currency. I asked about freeway cop chase in another forum cos in other countries they do that. Maybe in SL they cant do it due to the narrow emergency lane. (I haven seen the freeway but I herd emergency lane is narrow correct me if I m wrong.)

They said it will be on october as well, I just wanted to know how prestige keep up to their word, as I herd several car dealers couldnt deliver the car on time. I ordered 2 weeks back, how about you pdeeban??

Same here Even I ordered like Two weeks ago... Hope they keep there word ;)

looks like there is gonna be alot of 520D's on the market... when i contacted them, they said 200 have been ordered so far... its a good vehicle at a good price... I will also be ordering one soon. as soon as i sell my current vehicle

Its a good car, And I think its the best option for the permit. (If u r buying a car) I heard theres no demand for X3. So anybody knows why X3 is lacking demand in SL. Its a good SUV and its way better than the Montero sport yet montero sport has a demand.

looks like there is gonna be alot of 520D's on the market... when i contacted them, they said 200 have been ordered so far... its a good vehicle at a good price... I will also be ordering one soon. as soon as i sell my current vehicle

Hey I think you need to act fast, if you can order one order now and you can sell your car while you wait. As I asked them why arent you guys dont advertise on newspapers and they said they dont have a big quota. So Act fast. I got to know about it as I called them to find out the X1 and they told me you can buy X3 and 520d. Otherwise I wouldnt even know about it.

• Like 1

Hey I think you need to act fast, if you can order one order now and you can sell your car while you wait. As I asked them why arent you guys dont advertise on newspapers and they said they dont have a big quota. So Act fast. I got to know about it as I called them to find out the X1 and they told me you can buy X3 and 520d. Otherwise I wouldnt even know about it.

Yeah but the thing is im out of the country and will be back only in 2 months... i can always pick one up from the market paying a little premium

Yeah but the thing is im out of the country and will be back only in 2 months... i can always pick one up from the market paying a little premium

Ya thats true, I m also out of the country and my parents handle everything for me

• Like 1