• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Can I Buy A Toyota Lighting Logo In Sl??(Led Logo)

duma randy

I would advise against buying them. They are a huge distraction to the driver behind you, especially when they're in blue or white.

Agreed. I was driving behid a 3 wheeler the other day and the guy had a flashing white LED on the underbody. It was so distracting to the point where I felt like crashing into him.

where can i buy a toyota lighting logo in sl

I think you better not to install those stupid lighting logos..It will show your vehicle like a three-wheeler or a fish lorries has all sort of fancy lights.. as some of the members pointed out here, it's a big distraction for the driver behind you. I also use toyota but I never thought of having those logos..anyway that's my personal view and you are free to go on and replace your original toyota badge with that...

• Like 1

Agreed. I was driving behid a 3 wheeler the other day and the guy had a flashing white LED on the underbody. It was so distracting to the point where I felt like crashing into him.

+1 - some are really looks like "Moving Carnivals"..

I think you better not to install those stupid lighting logos..It will show your vehicle like a three-wheeler or a fish lorries has all sort of fancy lights.. as some of the members pointed out here, it's a big distraction for the driver behind you. I also use toyota but I never thought of having those logos..anyway that's my personal view and you are free to go on and replace your original toyota badge with that...

Exactly those stuff give a cheap riced out look to your vehicle.

Your answer is, its available in most "gode modifying spare part shops", ive seen in couple of places in Kandy as well..

ive seen few KDH, Dolphins and Priasses (back side) with this stupid thing..

its just butt ugly to me.. but if you have Riced up your car.. then i guess.. it wont be doing much harm, since its already destroyed :)

• Like 1

Your answer is, its available in most "gode modifying spare part shops", ive seen in couple of places in Kandy as well..

ive seen few KDH, Dolphins and Priasses (back side) with this stupid thing..

i saw a hiace(dolphin) lh102 in madawala with those blue logo it's look very annoying. :)