• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb14 A/c Temperature

GayanR

HI does anybody know what system an NIsssan Fb14 has.My one has climate control and if i slide the temperature knob to hot side,i hear some vents closing and opening.Does it actually release the ac clutch or is it just mixing hot air from the engine??

I always used to set the knob to lowest temperature(20c) and set the fan speed to 1 manually.And when too cold i just turn off the a/c.

Is it more fuel efficient if i set it to auto and slide the temperature to about 24-25c??tanx

it's mixing hot air comes through the heater matrix to provide required temperature. Beyond certain temperature (defers from model to model) say 28 degrees, then the clutch disengages.

tanx so does it mean if i set it to 20c the compressor works all the time??

tanx a lot.can you tell me what is the best option.leaving it at 20c and switch off when cold enf or slide it to 24-25 c an leave it on auto all the time?

Leave it at a temperature you feel comfortable in (I'd actually use the climate control rather than trying to control it manually, as its more efficient) For example my climate control is set to 23, which is what I feel most comfortable in. The system automatically adjusts the fan settings and disengages the clutch when not necessary.

• Like 2

Leave it at a temperature you feel comfortable in (I'd actually use the climate control rather than trying to control it manually, as its more efficient) For example my climate control is set to 23, which is what I feel most comfortable in. The system automatically adjusts the fan settings and disengages the clutch when not necessary.

Yes i too suggest you to adjust the Temperature to a comfortable level & use auto option for the fan...