• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help & Advice On Corona Premio

Schiffer

Question

Guys i need help on this area

1) Where can i find a pair of Original Fog lamps either recondition or brand new for the Toyota Corona Premio? (even Colombo is okay)

2) can anyone suggest a good place to do Headlight cleaning in Kandy?

3) my retractable mirrors aren't working, but can hear the motor working inside, can i fix this or will i have to replace 2 new side mirrors? and if so where can i find side mirrors for this?

1) Where can i find a pair of Original Fog lamps either recondition or brand new for the Toyota Corona Premio? (even Colombo is okay)

3) my retractable mirrors aren't working, but can hear the motor working inside, can i fix this or will i have to replace 2 new side mirrors? and if so where can i find side mirrors for this?

1) Its very difficult to find fog lamps for the corona premio. usually recon ones are sold with the buffer. if you find a place to get only the lights, you might have to pay almost the price of the buffer just for the two lights. In colombo, you'll have to try delkanda, nugegoda.

2) Sorry, cannot recommend

3) take it to a known electrician in your area and get it checked. sometimes, you might be able to fix it. failing which, only option is REPLACE.

i have try lots of headlight cleaning place in kandy buy non of them did a satisfying job but there was a place in matale that did a very good job on my old carina if you are interested i can PM you the number.

i have try lots of headlight cleaning place in kandy buy non of them did a satisfying job but there was a place in matale that did a very good job on my old carina if you are interested i can PM you the number.

please do mate.. and what about there charges?

if im not mistaken, your headlights should be made of glass....

Also, what was the price you paid for it? if you dont mind me asking, coz, i have one too and am tryin to shift it....

yeap it is made of glass mate

and i bought it for 1.6M but it does have few repairs.

please do mate.. and what about there charges?

PM you the number and sorry i don't remember the prices i done that job from them almost two years ago.

1. my cousin runs a spare parts shop and i think i saw a Corona bumper there i'l check with him and let you know

2. Tried headlight cleaning on my U13 once, wasnt that successful, so brought down a pair from Japan and fixed them

3. Maybe its just stuck, just show it to the electrician you usually take your cars to

1. my cousin runs a spare parts shop and i think i saw a Corona bumper there i'l check with him and let you know

2. Tried headlight cleaning on my U13 once, wasnt that successful, so brought down a pair from Japan and fixed them

3. Maybe its just stuck, just show it to the electrician you usually take your cars to

lemme know if its available in your cousins shop mate..

whats your budget for the fog lights?

my maximum budget is 10k mate

Machan I saw a Corona face with the fog lamps and all at a shop in delkada today, Since all the places are closed today I'll go check it tomorrow and let u know.

awesome.. if you can let me know mate. that would be a big help

and it would be a big help if you can take there number mate

Edited by Schiffer

Now i see why it needs a paint job done :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

bdw you snapped the pic using your S2 right?

nha this is not coz mate.

actually its dirt there.. i haven't wash the car since i bought it..

ill take some proper pics in why i need a paint job and will show it to you on FB

nha this is not coz mate.

actually its dirt there.. i haven't wash the car since i bought it..

ill take some proper pics in why i need a paint job and will show it to you on FB

Did you forget English? :speechless-smiley-004:

and you didnt answer my question :)