• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Countdown To The Upcoming 2012 Ferrari F70 Enzo Hybrid

Californikan

The black car is a test mule, not a "speculative rendering" of anything. It's common for new unreleased designs to be obfuscated in such a manner as to make identifying the real design impossible. Google for spyshots of cars.

The black car is a test mule, not a "speculative rendering" of anything. It's common for new unreleased designs to be obfuscated in such a manner as to make identifying the real design impossible. Google for spyshots of cars.

Yup... lol...that is what happens when cheapskate eco hippies try be poser petrolheads machan.Furthermore nowhere does it say that it's gonna be called the Enzo.Enzo is the F60.Rumour is that it's gonna be named after Gilles Villeneuve or Tazio Nuvolari .

The development mule and the speculative rendering is one single image. The rendering artist put the photo of the mule below his rendering to show how his rendering matches the shape of the development mule.

Yup... lol...that is what happens when cheapskate eco hippies try be poser petrolheads machan.Furthermore nowhere does it say that it's gonna be called the Enzo.Enzo is the F60.Rumour is that it's gonna be named after Gilles Villeneuve or Tazio Nuvolari .

Although the F70 is the successor to the F60 Enzo, many international media outlets are referring to it as the F70 Enzo until Ferrari announces the name at the Paris show. Also, it is very unlikely that Ferrari will name their flagship road car after a Canadian racing driver who has a French name.

Although the F70 is the successor to the F60 Enzo, many international media outlets are referring to it as the F70 Enzo until Ferrari announces the name at the Paris show. Also, it is very unlikely that Ferrari will name their flagship road car after a Canadian racing driver who has a French name.

FYI both Villenueve and Nuvolari were Ferrari Grand Prix drivers.I'm surprised your constant Googling hasn't informed you about it.Though the F70 getting the Villenueve name is a long shot it is very possible.And they have been recently been pushing the Gilles' achievements with the Scuderia.And if your theory is true we shouldn't have had two models named California and various models/concepts names after non-italian people and objects.Please stick to your Prius threads,you're out of your depth here and is embarrassing yourself...

FYI both Villenueve and Nuvolari were Ferrari Grand Prix drivers.I'm surprised your constant Googling hasn't informed you about it.Though the F70 getting the Villenueve name is a long shot it is very possible.And they have been recently been pushing the Gilles' achievements with the Scuderia.And if your theory is true we shouldn't have had two models named California and various models/concepts names after non-italian people and objects.Please stick to your Prius threads,you're out of your depth here and is embarrassing yourself...

Read what I wrote again. I wrote that Villeneuve was a racing driver and that it is highly unlikely that Ferrari would name their flagship after a Canadian with a French name. Please learn to read more carefully. A few of their production models have had non-Italian (mostly American) names, but never one of their supercars. It is highly unlikely that they will name their limited edition flagship supercar after Gilles Villeneuve.

And no need to act so high horse like all of a sudden you're an expert on Ferrari, and all things Ferrari. You are not. You are out of your depth and embarassing yourself. Please leave this thread alone, and stick to threads about old MG's and Triumphs.

Read what I wrote again. I wrote that Villeneuve was a racing driver and that it is highly unlikely that Ferrari would name their flagship after a Canadian with a French name. Please learn to read more carefully. A few of their production models have had non-Italian (mostly American) names, but never one of their supercars. It is highly unlikely that they will name their limited edition flagship supercar after Gilles Villeneuve.

And no need to act so high horse like all of a sudden you're an expert on Ferrari, and all things Ferrari. You are not. You are out of your depth and embarassing yourself. Please leave this thread alone, and stick to threads about old MG's and Triumphs.

Haiyyo what a load of horse shit uncle.Tell me what names did the F40 and F50 have?...LOL...and yes.being from a family who are unwavering Ferrari F1 fans since the 50's makes me an expert in my book...well atleast I didn't become a Ferrari fan two weeks ago,since they decided to plug an electric engine to their car like you.And don't kid youeself that it's gonna be anything like your homo wagon.Those are PERFORMANCE hybrids and not intended for cheap poser eco hippies... :P OK I'll stick to MG,Triumph and the 15+ brands I have if you promise to stick to Prius threads...deal? :lol:

• Like 1

Cali, people have just about learned to tolerate your "I know everything attitude" on your Hybrid threads, mostly because you've been banging on about them long enough that you at least APPEAR to know something about them.

This thread however is way out of your depth, and your lack of actual knowledge on Ferrari and it's GP history is quite apparent. So for the love of all that is holy, let it go man.. Don't go toe to toe with MD on Ferrari man, trust me, the man's knowledge is far more extensive than you can comprehend.

As they say in the vernacular cali...

Ane me' google pako... Puka nodee palayan!

• Like 2