• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Altok10/marchk10

jami

This reminds me of fiasco between the two Danny McBrides; For the longest time I was under the impression the guy from The Foot Fist Way also wrote the Underworld series. But this is just inexcusable. Jami, you are no longer fit to give advice on this forum.

This reminds me of fiasco between the two Danny McBrides; For the longest time I was under the impression the guy from The Foot Fist Way also wrote the Underworld series. But this is just inexcusable. Jami, you are no longer fit to give advice on this forum.

He was never fit to give advice in the first place.

• Like 3

Don't worry, Jami, that K10 designation is used/bandied about by so many manufacturers - like Suzuki, Maruti, Chevy, Nissan - that it really confuses people. Blimey, Kia are even waving a K9 around for their luxury platform (nah, it ain't really a dog, apparently). You'd think that with all the talent on board the auto comapnies that they'd come up with some more inventive names, though? :D

Alto K10 and March K10 engine are same or different?

Sorry I accidentally posted a pic, cant seem to remove it.

Yes there is a difference of 1.67Bhp and the Alto could run on banana peels if you run out of fuel. :)

ok you all made the wrong.

forum is now full of beach boys. i post the same question in www.nissanforums.com/, and they give a positive answer rather saying bla bla bla. this is a very bad behavior in the forum.

please banned followings they really doing a bullshit here.

Crosswind

terrabytetango

Schiffer

CyRaX

Edited by jami

As far as I know,

Nissan March K10

Nissan March / Micra model series always comes with K model numbers.

Example: K10 , K11, K12

Maruti Suzuki Alto K10

I think they named this model as K10 ,as most of Maruti Suzuki models in this range comes with 'K' series engines now a days.

http://www.thehindu....icle2201205.ece

http://en.wikipedia...._Suzuki_engines

Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

@ Jami Ok let me explain our response. IF this same question was posed upon us by a complete n00b, or at least a non-smart ass, we would have glady pointed out the difference. Which is what happened to you in the Nissan forums, because they don't know you like we do. But since we do know you, drawing from our past experience with you, we decided this was the best route to take.

• Like 1

LMAO..

in addition to what terry said.. just keep in mind that in this forum we have less tolerance for trolls unlike other forums that you have singed up for. and ur a person with over 400 posts

which means you 'should' have been giving advice to people about something about cars. and if your seriously asking this question about a Suzuki and a Nissan

which is in two different decades

You are seriously no longer FIT to give advice to anyone else in this forum

and before asking restarted questions like this, there is something called Wikipedia where there are countless information u need about engines and cars

or even a simple google search would do on the two cars

and i think you are grown enough to do a simple comparison with them on your own..

im out of here... No need to feed the trolls

ok you all made the wrong.

forum is now full of beach boys. i post the same question in www.nissanforums.com/, and they give a positive answer rather saying bla bla bla. this is a very bad behavior in the forum.

please banned followings they really doing a bullshit here.

The person who was doing the real bullshit here is the one who asked the question.

Haven't I told you before not to waste my time with your stupid ideas about punishments and forum behaviour?

If you fail to listen to this, you will be the one collecting the warnings for trolling the forum.