• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Shock Absobers

kmcsb

Hey guys. !!!

Does anyone know if the GAB coilover suspension kits are good ? There is a company that brings it down just wanted to know if anyone of you might have some first hand experience with them ?

Good, specially for track use, they are pretty stiff as i have heard. Maybe if you can go for a damping adjustable type, it would be better..

Bro, there is one question i asked by one of member.. for Repairing Garage (The place to change shocks.) you beleave me i read all this post that if there is any good place mentioned where to change shocks..

I want to tell my satuation i am from pakistan .. and currently staying here in Colombo.. running EK3, and i really dont know any good decent place to repair car..

i tried with 2 places. i dont want to mentioned there name.. but completely disoppinted.. so i am looking for good place to repair my EK3.. not for price.. but for satisfaction..

plz guide me as there is code word of garage name i could,t follow.. if in this forum you cannot mention.. plz send me private message.. so i can call them, thanks

Br

Naveed Yousaf

[email protected]

Bro, there is one question i asked by one of member.. for Repairing Garage (The place to change shocks.) you beleave me i read all this post that if there is any good place mentioned where to change shocks..

I want to tell my satuation i am from pakistan .. and currently staying here in Colombo.. running EK3, and i really dont know any good decent place to repair car..

i tried with 2 places. i dont want to mentioned there name.. but completely disoppinted.. so i am looking for good place to repair my EK3.. not for price.. but for satisfaction..

plz guide me as there is code word of garage name i could,t follow.. if in this forum you cannot mention.. plz send me private message.. so i can call them, thanks

Br

Naveed Yousaf

[email protected]

Members are free to recommend places they have first hand experience of. So feel free to ask the question here. As for mechanics it will depend on where you live.

the best place for u is to go BOSCH because even if we tell where our mechanics are u will not know how to find them cuz u r not sri lankan.so google search boshc service centre and go there

Shouldn't he go to Stafford if anywhere because the BOSCH service centre is run by D*MO and their prices wont be different to the Honda dealership....

Members are free to recommend places they have first hand experience of. So feel free to ask the question here. As for mechanics it will depend on where you live.

thanks brother,, i am staying in wellawatta.. colombo-6 i went last time arabian motors ,, for complete checkup ,, they charge me more than stafford motors.. so i dont want to repeat that mistake again.. i looking for decent workshop where i can do repairing.. car is too old so i myself not feel comfortable.. to go to stafford motor..

so plz guide me near to dahiwala area.. or negegoda..

i think i can find,, or ask somebody if you help me for road and description of garage..

thanks for helping me..

Br

Naveed Yousaf

the best place for u is to go BOSCH because even if we tell where our mechanics are u will not know how to find them cuz u r not sri lankan.so google search boshc service centre and go there

well.. even though they have latest machinery, they don't have much experienced people, (for sure they don't have much experienced people for Honda), maybe their expertise lies on with some other vendor.

thanks brother,, i am staying in wellawatta.. colombo-6 i went last time arabian motors ,, for complete checkup ,, they charge me more than stafford motors.. so i dont want to repeat that mistake again.. i looking for decent workshop where i can do repairing.. car is too old so i myself not feel comfortable.. to go to stafford motor..

i think i can find,, or ask somebody if you help me for road and description of garage..

thanks for helping me..

Br

Naveed Yousaf

You checked the cost with Stafford already..? and how much they asked for it?

thanks for helping me..

Br

Naveed Yousaf

If its just for shock absorbers, there is a guy called Sisira whose garrage on Attidiya road. The bit of the road he is in is the road that connects Gansamba junction on the High level road and Sunetra Devi junction.

If you put these coordinates to google maps it will kind of show you where the place is. Its the first garage on the right after the bridge if you are travelling from Gansmba junction. Ask for Sisira, and tell him the guy who owns the black Mirage sent you to him. Honest chap, good for mechanical work, but not for things like fuel injection systems electronics etc.