• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Mark Ii 1994

rize1981

Dear Experts,

Please advice me for purchasing of Toyota Mark II 1994, I am looking for bit higher Engine capcity, bit Comfortable and for lesser price. Please advise me is my selection correct? and also I am planing convert it to Diesel Engine, currently it with Petrol Engine 3000cc.

I really appreciate your kind addvice.

Thanks

Riz

Dear Experts,

Please advice me for purchasing of Toyota Mark II 1994, I am looking for bit higher Engine capcity, bit Comfortable and for lesser price. Please advise me is my selection correct? and also I am planing convert it to Diesel Engine, currently it with Petrol Engine 3000cc.

I really appreciate your kind addvice.

Thanks

Riz

If you are going to change the engine, why do you need a " bit higher Engine capcity" car? I think that sounds like another decent car getting the treatment it just doesn't deserve. Hey Riz, just a suggestion, what about, like, just getting a like a diesel car in the first place? Or maybe a van (which I get the feeling is more your style anyway :prankster: )?