• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2012 Mitsubishi Montero Sports

Shanjeev

But Rexton gives a lot of mechanical problems even though the features are superior.

Did you use one? i see Rexton's as much as Montero Sport and Sorento. plus even if it gives trouble you got a proper agent to your vehicle to

Edited by Magnum

X3 seems to be suitable to me!

That price is pretty ok for a BMW SUV.

X3 cant really be called an suv its more of a station wagon on steroids, even bmw calls it a "crossover utility vehicle". But then again i highly doubt you would be doing any offroading with the vehicle so not really a bad choice.

Did you use one? i see Rexton's as much as Montero Sport and Sorento. plus even if it gives trouble you got a proper agent to your vehicle to

Thats a pretty bad piece of advice, "plus even if it gives trouble you got a proper agent to your vehicle to" as oppose to other makes like Hyundai or BMW or Mitsubishi who dont have an agent ? ? ?

Maintenance at micro is a bit**, worst agents when it comes to maintenance and besides there is a reason why the rexton is cheaper than the others "good things no cheap, cheap things no good".

And no offence machan but just cause you see more of one model doesnt mean that its the better vehicle.

X3 cant really be called an suv its more of a station wagon on steroids, even bmw calls it a "crossover utility vehicle". But then again i highly doubt you would be doing any offroading with the vehicle so not really a bad choice.

Thats a pretty bad piece of advice, "plus even if it gives trouble you got a proper agent to your vehicle to" as oppose to other makes like Hyundai or BMW or Mitsubishi who dont have an agent ? ? ?

Maintenance at micro is a bit**, worst agents when it comes to maintenance and besides there is a reason why the rexton is cheaper than the others "good things no cheap, cheap things no good".

And no offence machan but just cause you see more of one model doesnt mean that its the better vehicle.

What i heard from Schiffer is that the service at the Micro service centre in kandy is good. and hey Rexton is definitely a better vehicle to use on the tarmac than the Montero Sport isnt it? bdw isnt Rexton's price similar to Sorento's?

Hi Guys,

You can't compare a BMW to a Montero Sport! Any1 who does so is a straight up Idiot!!!

For 7+ Million the Montero Sport is value for money!!

In terms of fuel efficiency its does any where between 9-11Kms which is good for a 2.5 liter turbo.

Just for the record as some people may claim i have no ties to Unit#d Mot#rs or Mitsubishi Motors nor do i own a montero sport but I have driven one!!

The pick up of the vehicle improves significantly after the 2nd service!!

I have to agree that there are so many of them on the road which means that there will be good 2nd hand market!!

Thailand is now producing many Japanese brands, to mention some the Toyota Hilux, Toyota Vitz, Montero Sport and a series of Honda vehicles.

Hi Guys,

You can't compare a BMW to a Montero Sport! Any1 who does so is a straight up Idiot!!!

For 7+ Million the Montero Sport is value for money!!

In terms of fuel efficiency its does any where between 9-11Kms which is good for a 2.5 liter turbo.

Just for the record as some people may claim i have no ties to Unit#d Mot#rs or Mitsubishi Motors nor do i own a montero sport but I have driven one!!

The pick up of the vehicle improves significantly after the 2nd service!!

I have to agree that there are so many of them on the road which means that there will be good 2nd hand market!!

Thailand is now producing many Japanese brands, to mention some the Toyota Hilux, Toyota Vitz, Montero Sport and a series of Honda vehicles.

well i used a 2011 montero sports i had so many issues with it yeah just cos many fools use it , doesnt mean its a good suv, plus its for all those who dont have money to buy a good suv thats why they get permits issued from goverments lol idiots !

anyways bmw is way more better and its cheap cost is around 8.5 lol matter of fact montero sports not a suv its good for typical lankans like u :P

thailand may produce all those garbage but we don't intend to buy them!

thanks for your misleading comment !

well i used a 2011 montero sports i had so many issues with it yeah just cos many fools use it , doesnt mean its a good suv, plus its for all those who dont have money to buy a good suv thats why they get permits issued from goverments lol idiots !

anyways bmw is way more better and its cheap cost is around 8.5 lol matter of fact montero sports not a suv its good for typical lankans like u :P

You need to get your prices straight!!! Only the BMW X1 is offered for below $25K permit. Can you be more specific as to y u say its better??

You need to get your prices straight!!! Only the BMW X1 is offered for below $25K permit. Can you be more specific as to y u say its better??

Still the permit is pretty expensive and useless.. im not going to argue with you man.. just face the truth !

adios

Still the permit is pretty expensive and useless.. im not going to argue with you man.. just face the truth !

adios

No ones trying to argue!! any comment is not a comment without reasonable justification!!! I guess its ur personal choice! without justification refrain from commneting!!

No ones trying to argue!! any comment is not a comment without reasonable justification!!! I guess its ur personal choice! without justification refrain from commneting!!

Hmmmmm wow didnt know you owned this place :rolleyes:

• Like 1

- Stig,,,Why dont you share some of your bad experiences with Micro. I have being to paliyagoda service centre once, their service is not that bad to my feeling. Probably, they have improved.

Rexton is not a cheap vechicle, recently the price is around 9.5 milion or more

Edited by udayap
  • Like 1

Be specific, what are the issues you faced with your montero sport????

No response!!!

The Montero is a good vehicle, there is no complains.. my extended family alone has around 4 Jeeps... Out of which one has already clocked 12k Km;s... with no issues at all!!!!

Its value for moneym, thats for sure!!!

You can't compare it to a BMW X3 but for an SUV the montero sport is a good reliable vehicle..

i survived from a massive accident, vehicle is not controllable tried to get a steep turn but ws not success went and knock in a bowser ws damaged alot i had few bruises and had to stich my forhead parts are pretty expensive even the insurance basteds did not pay full :./

customer service is nil... uni#mods sucks

plus after 10,000kms you need to replace bushes and all those shits start to give u a creepy noises and ur drivin a suv like that is comparin to ur driving a lorry lol

ex: crew cab

steering wheel gets bit stiff like hard to turn and stuff like that!

there will be more issues after 20,000kms but thank god i gave mine before that :)

No response!!!

The Montero is a good vehicle, there is no complains.. my extended family alone has around 4 Jeeps... Out of which one has already clocked 12k Km;s... with no issues at all!!!!

Its value for moneym, thats for sure!!!

You can't compare it to a BMW X3 but for an SUV the montero sport is a good reliable vehicle..

ok so no doubts no one will listen to ur jokes , u work in unimod# shit for sure..

and 12k clocked u jst maybe turnd it to 12k? lol

id rather buy a lorry dan buyin a montero lol !

i survived from a massive accident, vehicle is not controllable tried to get a steep turn but ws not success went and knock in a bowser ws damaged alot i had few bruises and had to stich my forhead parts are pretty expensive even the insurance basteds did not pay full :./

customer service is nil... uni#mods sucks

plus after 10,000kms you need to replace bushes and all those shits start to give u a creepy noises and ur drivin a suv like that is comparin to ur driving a lorry lol

ex: crew cab

steering wheel gets bit stiff like hard to turn and stuff like that!

there will be more issues after 20,000kms but thank god i gave mine before that :)

At least it saved you from a massive accident,didn't it? :) .By the way,who is the lucky second owner! :violent-smiley-011:
  • Like 3