• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Airbag Replacing Cost

mello555

Question

Hi all,

What would be the cost of replacing air bags of a 2002 Nissan March BK-12 which has 6 air bags(2 curtains, 2 front side and front driver & passenger) . I just want to know for insurance purpose if i had to replace all if i meet an accident.

Also want to know the best place to buy in case.. i thought only Agents has this(A*W)

6 answers to this question

Are you envisioning on crashing your car in the next 24 hours?

The cost is varies from place to place, change in exchange rates, inflation, rarity at the time of purchase, whether the owner of the place had a hernia on the day you want to make the purchase, etc., etc.

If you are trying to figure how much you want to insure your car for, then insure it at the highest price you can afford.

ah now some idiot is going to come in and ask whether the value of a car with six air bags is less than two because you will have to replace all six when you crash the car.

I can picture the car sale people saying, "sir me car ekka value wedi ne. air bag dekkai ne thiyenne. Spare part gannang addui."

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 2

Hi all,

What would be the cost of replacing air bags of a 2002 Nissan March BK-12 which has 6 air bags(2 curtains, 2 front side and front driver & passenger) . I just want to know for insurance purpose if i had to replace all if i meet an accident.

Also want to know the best place to buy in case.. i thought only Agents has this(A*W)

Hey haven't you had enough posting topics about you'r march already,

the next topics by you will be

1)My BK12 has seats what would happen if they are torn when somebody gets off it.

2)My BK12 has an engine (1400cc) what if it blows up by overreving.

So at least post in one topic.

How many airbags where deployed is not the 1st thing you should be concern in an accident,

Check if you'r injured you passengers then the other party if they are injured

If all is well go for the vehicle damage and you'll find the airbags will be least of you'r concerns.

The safety of the vehicle doesn't depend on airbags

even if it had 6,8 or a 101 airbags if it had faced a sever accident and not repaired well it won't be safe,

And with the sri lankan privet bus drivers no one in cars are safe.

And finally,

If the 1st thing you think of when getting behind the wheel is an accident stop driving and employ a driver