• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Economical Is Dhaihatsu Terios?

chamath1

Question

I'm interested on buying a vehicle that has high ground clearance and good affordability, and does a fuel consumption of greater than 12kmpl. I guess Terios is the answer to that so far. Do any of you own a Terios?

How well does it do the petrol consumption?

What are the drawbacks on this vehicle?

FYI I'm planning to buy a Terios 1997 (2nd owner) for 2M. Is it worth for that price?

13 answers to this question

I'm interested on buying a vehicle that has high ground clearance and good affordability, and does a fuel consumption of greater than 12kmpl. I guess Terios is the answer to that so far. Do any of you own a Terios?

12km/l??? Consider yourself lucky if it does more than 8.

FYI I'm planning to buy a Terios 1997 (2nd owner) for 2M. Is it worth for that price?

child, have you give up your idea of buying a es or ek civic ? :medium-smiley-037:

I'm interested on buying a vehicle that has high ground clearance...

So the ground clearance has suddenly become a problem to you :D

Why don't you change the original post tile to ES/EK/ Terios?

seems your civic dream has shattered. go buy a 4dr5 without wasting our time and your time. what a misery!!

This search is a separate one for my father who has to go to a tea estate where the road is rough and requires high ground clearance. Please limit the discussion about Civic on this thread and talk about it on Civic thread. I just need the facts.

Edited by chamath1

This search is a separate one for my father who has to go to a tea estate where the road is rough and requires high ground clearance. Please limit the discussion about Civic on this thread and talk about it on Civic thread. I just need the facts.

Chamath, what the members are trying to tell you is that if you search for Terios you will get the fuel consumption figures you are after.

Say 12 kmpl?

You won't get 12kmpl in city running, perhaps outstation in ideal condition. It should be around 8 in city running.

I'm locking this thread because this has been discussed plenty of times, just type Terios into the search field.