• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is Honda Airwave A Good Choice?

Ratadel

Question

7 answers to this question

yes its a good choice, It has a 1.5 Vtec engine with a CVT gearbox and works around 8 - 9 kmpl in my personal experience, its 3 million because its engine is small and is a subcompact car. Go for it if you like it but one thing for sure is it is a little difficult to sell it waited for a few months without buyers to sell it :). if resale isnt a problem its a very good vehicle and very spacious and go for the model with the skyroof and auto climate control and u will be lucky to get the paddle shift. :)

yes its a good choice, It has a 1.5 Vtec engine with a CVT gearbox and works around 8 - 9 kmpl in my personal experience, its 3 million because its engine is small and is a subcompact car. Go for it if you like it but one thing for sure is it is a little difficult to sell it waited for a few months without buyers to sell it :). if resale isnt a problem its a very good vehicle and very spacious and go for the model with the skyroof and auto climate control and u will be lucky to get the paddle shift. :)

What about spare parts?Since they stopped production in 2010, Will I be able to find spare parts easily?

Edited by Ratadel

What about spare parts?Since they stopped production in 2010, Will I be able to find spare parts easily?

Well I don't know exactly about Airwave spares but production end date doesn't necessarily matter for spares I guess. People find spares for vehicles that ended production decades ago. :)

It's cheap because it doesn't do 11km/l in Colombo. It's the same reason why a 2002 Mark 2 or Camry cost the same or less than a 2002 Corolla, even though they are both superior to the Corolla in every way.

spares isnt a problem if u maintain the car with stafford motors and if they dont have also u can always find it in panchigawatte as i told the price is less because the car isnt in a high tax bracket and then its a station wagon with not so great fuel economy which makes it cheap in Srilanka.

If the spare parts are not available in Stafford, they will import it. nevertheless you can directly import any Honda part from this (http://www.lingshondaparts.com/) site. (If you have the money to pay for the huge shipping and custom duty of course).

Edited by kushan