• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Montero 3.2 Di-D

ruwan1

this is true.. but u do know that selling a permit is illigal.. but then again this is SL... so anything is possible.. but i suspect u were going to get owned pretty soon.. and i log on this morning and wala u have got owned....

Selling a permit might be illegal, but its not as illegal as the things done by politicians of the country.

Well I saw those comments, well if somebody boast about their car its their problem, it doesnt give you any rite for name calling. But isnt it the reason why this site is for share your experience of cars. Well I dont wanna correct a brainless, rude retards like you which I can find plenty on streets as well as in this website. I came to this site under my friends recommendation. But obviously people here is very rude except few.

ohh soo rude..so mean.... wait till VVTI sees ur posts... man i am sure u just went to one country and thinks everything should change...now go and re do your make up.. since its all washed out from all that crying.... and on another note.. people can call people whatever they want.. its called freedom of speech.. i bet ur developed country has that rule written and enforced more than they want u to purell ur hands every 3 seconds...

listen retard,

get this straight ...

from AL Dictionary -

Garandiya - person who buy other's permit , order BMW5/MONTERO, boasting about winker mirrors/leather seats/HID Conversions/travelling without number plates for 2 weeks , until it arrives.....

Get it to your "international" brain.?

And yes, please we've never got a chance to travel to a developed country or atleast somalia.why don't you tell us what it's look like.

Please man. . . .

Side note - BIPOLAR affective disease is quite a special one because it actually has two phases of it , at any given time any phase can recur,

manic episode - simply you feel HIGH/dominative/boast/feel to change world/think others are idiots.

depression episode - you feel useless/worthless/hopeless.

And mind you the mania can occur by various triggers , cold/rainy/moist environment is one of those.

Feel that has happened , poor you. :(

"learn to read-read to learn" interesting things are around

Heres some examples how people from other countries behaves in forums like this,

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756711

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748997

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=742061

Those are some examples just read it and see is there a single person on those forums have said any rude things or name calling like we have observed here. What I see here is the typical behavior of uneducated jealousy people in a 3rd world country. I m a Sri Lankan and I love Sri Lanka but this kind of behavior is unacceptable. Now here people call garadiya for buying cars and sharing a tiny bit of info on that car but checkout above forums they have gone in to details about their newly owned M5 and nobody has said anything rude. I can only imagine if somebody post something like that in Autolanka. Well somebody said about VVTi well if he thinks he is the best at bashing well he is the biggest retard of them all.

Hello, Looks like you have not travelled outside of the country, go and see how car is a necessity for people. Well you might have time to wast on going on public transportation but some of us dont have that time. But people like chan5 says garadiya for people who buy cars and use them thats why I m against for it.

machang, we call buggers like you garandiyas because if not for a permit given to monkeys like you by this government, you would be on public transport, using your SLTB season ticket. If not for a permit, you would not know the difference between a Montero, Montero SPort, BMW 5 Series with or without wanker lights,m even if a convoy of them ran over your head.

Even when there is not much a of a difference between diesel/petrol price in SL, thel hingannas like you still contemplate which fuel to use, BUT still discuss the pros and the cons of each vehicle.

hence we refer to you godayas as Garandiyas... I can use other words but it will be too demeaning.

if you look closely most of the Permit holders in this country falls in to a certain social strata, the type who say MAXXA to everything in life, the type who wants to show that red colored P or D to their poor neighbor and expect them to come and genuflect you for the simple reason you have a permit vehicle that down the road you will not be able to afford to maintain, you know what I mean... :)

BTW, not sure which country you have traveled in or read the travel brochure, but the few I have traveled personal transport is frowned upon due to congestion and environmental issues.

• Like 1

Heres some examples how people from other countries behaves in forums like this,

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=756711

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=748997

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=742061

Those are some examples just read it and see is there a single person on those forums have said any rude things or name calling like we have observed here. What I see here is the typical behavior of uneducated jealousy people in a 3rd world country. I m a Sri Lankan and I love Sri Lanka but this kind of behavior is unacceptable. Now here people call garadiya for buying cars and sharing a tiny bit of info on that car but checkout above forums they have gone in to details about their newly owned M5 and nobody has said anything rude. I can only imagine if somebody post something like that in Autolanka. Well somebody said about VVTi well if he thinks he is the best at bashing well he is the biggest retard of them all.

I strongly suggest you slither out of this 3rd world country then... put your Permit vehicle on sale on AL and say Owner Migrating... ;)

We are not jealous of your imaginary permit car, BTW... :)

• Like 1

ok, let's be polite,

we are confined to sri lanka+ uneducated+retards+jealous+beggers+brainless.

So why don't you please leave us with our sh*ts.

And you're forgetting this, you go to some others teritory and insult natives, some of them may not have enough patience and tolerance.

Hey Ruwan1, since you are getting a bad deal with us over your permit vehicle why dont you post on that F10 M5 forum and talk about your woes there... :)

See if they will lend you a kind ear... :)

Edited by VVTi

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=756711

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=748997

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=742061

i told u this will happen to u.. now STFU and go and post ur shit on international forums and see if they are kind to u.. and AS VVTI pointed out other countries encourage u to take public transport as much as possible.. do u even know the congestion charges they charge in london these days... moron, u must have gone thorugh transit or something.. coz u dont know jackSXXX. yes cars are cheap in the 1st world and for a good reason, it is expensive in SL because of so many reasons which has been dicussed here over and over again..

which just goes to show u are one of those buggers who think they suddenly got out of it (but clearly havent) and are calling other people godayas... this is called classless ness... real non godayas dont call people godayas...

and by the way no one here is jealous of anyone... everyone has thier shit together and owned or driven good cars... we just feel pity for pretentious fools like u..

Edited by charitha19

machang, we call buggers like you garandiyas because if not for a permit given to monkeys like you by this government, you would be on public transport, using your SLTB season ticket. If not for a permit, you would not know the difference between a Montero, Montero SPort, BMW 5 Series with or without wanker lights,m even if a convoy of them ran over your head.

Even when there is not much a of a difference between diesel/petrol price in SL, thel hingannas like you still contemplate which fuel to use, BUT still discuss the pros and the cons of each vehicle.

hence we refer to you godayas as Garandiyas... I can use other words but it will be too demeaning.

if you look closely most of the Permit holders in this country falls in to a certain social strata, the type who say MAXXA to everything in life, the type who wants to show that red colored P or D to their poor neighbor and expect them to come and genuflect you for the simple reason you have a permit vehicle that down the road you will not be able to afford to maintain, you know what I mean... :)

BTW, not sure which country you have traveled in or read the travel brochure, but the few I have traveled personal transport is frowned upon due to congestion and environmental issues.

Well I have gone to USA, Australia,Thailand, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia out of those countries only Thiland, Singapore and Malaysia promotes public transportation. USA, Australia doesnt even have a good public transportation except for New york and some other big cities. So looks like you have only gone to the 3rd world then. Well Obiviously I cant correct these retard habits of majority of people who follow this forum. This is why sri lanka is still a 3rd world country.Before the development of the economy people has to have better qualities like politeness. Well you said about I m going in SLTB season if it weren't for permit well thats for you to think because I dont wanna bost my self like you do. But remember if someone can buy a car after paying 10 mil (even for a permit) that person is well off in the society and probably dont have to use season ticket in SLTB. Maybe you have forgot about the days you have use SLTP season ticket but I never forgot about those days infact I m proud to say that I have use SLTB and private busses in my life time because that keep reminding me where I have come from cos I didnt come to this world with the silver spoon in my mouth. And I dont wanna correct every retard like you in my life time if I do that I dont have time for anything else, frankly I m not surprised by this behavior of these people as I have met 1000s of fake people like you on the streets of sri lanka. At least try to learn something from those international forums like politeness and ethics and thats called class.

Edited by ruwan1

Ruwan1, I am sad that for you the world consist only of the USA, Australia,Thailand, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia. Like I said, if you find our lot to retarded and full of bad quality, I encourage you to quickly sell your permit car and run along to the US or Oz... ;) I heard that you can catch a boat these days to Oz... ;)

BTW, We don't a rats ass about your sentimentality over SLTB buses.

Silver spoon? Really? Sounds like you were born with a pol katu handa up your rear end.

Why dont you run along and post in one of your favourite foreign forums and complain about us.

You sound like that fagboy Californican.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 2

Ruwan1, I am sad that for you the world consist only of the USA, Australia,Thailand, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia. Like I said, if you find our lot to retarded and full of bad quality, I encourage you to quickly sell your permit car and run along to the US or Oz... ;) I heard that you can catch a boat these days to Oz... ;)

BTW, We don't a rats ass about your sentimentality over SLTB buses.

Silver spoon? Really? Sounds like you were born with a pol katu handa up your rear end.

Why dont you run along and post in one of your favourite foreign forums and complain about us.

You sound like that fagboy Californican.

Mother of all retards what I do with my permit car is my job. And Just because you wanna catch a boat to go to oz or USA dont think everyone else needed to do that.

Mother of all retards what I do with my permit car is my job. And Just because you wanna catch a boat to go to oz or USA dont think everyone else needed to do that.

Now now Ruwani, please, chill... don;t get your jangi in a twist. All we said was that the Permit holders in Sl fall in to certain garandioya category Why are you taking it personally? We are happy that theya re issuing these permits, then even fringe people like you also can get hold of a car and drive around like a boss, impressing the Leelawaithis and Kamalawaithies in your neighbourhood.... and perhaps even get some action behind a wall. You wouldn't want their smelly snatches rubbing against your permit vehicle seats , now do you?

@ruwan1: so only been to those countries... and still cant type english properly.. so sad man...

Again another retard fact. Its only sri lanka that do not give the place to its mother tongue Sinhala. In Sri lanka job interviews are done by english and if you cant speak english you dont get the job even that job doesnt require english. Sri lankan airlines is the only airline is the world that give the greeting in english first and then in sinhala all other airlines in the world give the greeting from their mother tongue first and followed by english. If USA thinks about english literacy when they hire foreigners for their jobs then let me tell you USA wont be the no 1 country in the world. So retards in sri lanka thinks english is the only thing you need. Well sorry if I make you uncomfortable with my english but I think I do OK for a person who was born in a non english speaking country.

Well said! We have to change the way this forum thinks & reacts..

Well you said about I m going in SLTB season if it weren't for permit well thats for you to think because I dont wanna bost my self like you do. But remember if someone can buy a car after paying 10 mil (even for a permit) that person is well off in the society and probably dont have to use season ticket in SLTB. Maybe you have forgot about the days you have use SLTP season ticket but I never forgot about those days infact I m proud to say that I have use SLTB and private busses in my life time because that keep reminding me where I have come from cos I didnt come to this world with the silver spoon in my mouth.

Machang full maxa!!!! So dam proud of you!!! I also used to take the 103 bus to goto school. There's no SLTB but so only private bus.. vut to do....

And kolla you MUST tell us what ind of job you do. I will also deffa start that job.. We live in a day and age where even if you are born with a silver spoon in your mouthh and have billions of rupees daddy left to you, your only option of transport is to get a Chinese van on a full finance. Cant even imagine buying brand new with ready-cash..

Not many jobs these days that can take you from taking a private bus to work to suddenly buying a Montero, BMW5, or Jaguar XF or Porsche Cayne. The job that can get you the last 2 vehicles is a bit too immoral in my mind so I hope I dont have to do that job to get the Montero 3.2 or the BMW5. Deffa thanks for all your guidance!!

Edited by Watchman

Again another retard fact. Its only sri lanka that do not give the place to its mother tongue Sinhala. In Sri lanka job interviews are done by english and if you cant speak english you dont get the job even that job doesnt require english. Sri lankan airlines is the only airline is the world that give the greeting in english first and then in sinhala all other airlines in the world give the greeting from their mother tongue first and followed by english. If USA thinks about english literacy when they hire foreigners for their jobs then let me tell you USA wont be the no 1 country in the world. So retards in sri lanka thinks english is the only thing you need. Well sorry if I make you uncomfortable with my english but I think I do OK for a person who was born in a non english speaking country.

yes u are just that.. ok .. actually below OK... really i though srilankan airlines say aybowan first.. must check it again when i fly back... and USA is no where near the number one country now..

Machang full maxa!!!! So dam proud of you!!! I also used to take the 103 bus to goto school. There's no SLTB but so only private bus.. vut to do....

And kolla you MUST tell us what ind of job you do. I will also deffa start that job.. We live in a day and age where even if you are born with a silver spoon in your mouthh and have billions of rupees daddy left to you, your only option of transport is to get a Chinese van on a full finance. Cant even imagine buying brand new with ready-cash..

Not many jobs these days that can take you from taking a private bus to work to suddenly buying a Montero, BMW5, or Jaguar XF or Porsche Cayne. The job that can get you the last 2 vehicles is a bit too immoral in my mind so I hope I dont have to do that job to get the Montero 3.2 or the BMW5. Deffa thanks for all your guidance!!

\\patta maxxa!!, Defa gonna up your Repa!