• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Montero 3.2 Di-D

ruwan1

You dumber who said about foreign service I dont work for the govt, you come to a conclusions by u r self typical sign of undereducated sri lankan people. No wonder SL is rule by Mahinda & brothers company as voters are idiots. Well I m sure my english is way better than yours.

ok, to sum up things,

1~you stay in USA.

2~Not in foreign service.

3~entitled to government permit.

4~Didn't buy a permit from other,

so simple science is, all this can't be true alltogether, one or more are exactly lies .

So which one is that. ?

And you insult other members as

uneducated,what are your qualifications ?i

meant what are they ?

Foot note~ please don't bring politics on this hard manner , we don't want AL to be Banned in sri lanka,

Edited by chan5

Heres some examples how people from other countries behaves in forums like this,

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=756711

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=748997

http://f10.m5post.co...ad.php?t=742061

Those are some examples just read it and see is there a single person on those forums have said any rude things or name calling like we have observed here. What I see here is the typical behavior of uneducated jealousy people in a 3rd world country. I m a Sri Lankan and I love Sri Lanka but this kind of behavior is unacceptable. Now here people call garadiya for buying cars and sharing a tiny bit of info on that car but checkout above forums they have gone in to details about their newly owned M5 and nobody has said anything rude. I can only imagine if somebody post something like that in Autolanka. Well somebody said about VVTi well if he thinks he is the best at bashing well he is the biggest retard of them all.

Well said! We have to change the way this forum thinks & reacts..

What is acceptable and what is not acceptable here will not be determined by YOU. Keep that very clear and know your damn place.

I can always do what you want and give you a holiday for calling people names too, so how about you stop asking for it and just STFU?

Let me make this very clear. No one gives a damn what you think. This is our community which WE have built up. We aren't gonna change for some johnny-comes-lately new-rich kalu-suddha wanna-be j***a$$. We have already had plenty of Harak like that on the forum. Its quite unwelcome here.

I think everyone has had an opportunity to have their say now, and the last 3 pages of posts have added no value to the topic.

I would like to just point out that when comparing the needs and wants of people, you need to take into consideration the subtle changes between different places. If you live in a big city in the US like New York, which is doing its utmost to encourage people to use car pooling and public transport you will have a different perspective than if you live somewhere a bit more rural. The same is true of most places. And as places get more and more built up, there is nowhere for roads to expand to and as such will not be able to cope to with an ever increasing influx of personal transport. So whether you like it or not, personal motor vehicles in most built up cities (which unfortunately includes Colombo), will slowly become recreational vehicles, rather than modes of transport you use on a daily basis.

If you travel around Europe you will see this quite a lot.

Peri, since you posted on this thread, I would leave it to your good judgment to lock this thread. I see no point of letting this thread drag on for the purpose of promoting the ideology of one user (which nobody else shares), when its not relevant to the topic.

ok, to sum up things,

1~you stay in USA.

2~Not in foreign service.

3~entitled to government permit.

4~Didn't buy a permit from other,

so simple science is, all this can't be true alltogether, one or more are exactly lies .

So which one is that. ?

And you insult other members as

uneducated,what are your qualifications ?i

meant what are they ?

Foot note~ please don't bring politics on this hard manner , we don't want AL to be Banned in sri lanka,

Why dont you look in some more who else can get permits, Let me direct you I dont have this $30,000 permit I have something else and its not related to any kind of politics. And as far as my education is concern I m sure its far more than yours,(at least I have 2 more degrees than you) You must be one of them who couldnt pass govt GCE A/L and then went to some private institution and then found a job may be in IT sector. (you have typical behavior to be that king of person). And I m such a fool for trying to get some decency here. Obviously I cant do that. There were only 3 people for my support and 10-20 against my idea. Its a typical sri lankan habit. Hats off to those who showed some support to make this forum decent.

Why dont you look in some more who else can get permits, Let me direct you I dont have this $30,000 permit I have something else and its not related to any kind of politics. And as far as my education is concern I m sure its far more than yours,(at least I have 2 more degrees than you) You must be one of them who couldnt pass govt GCE A/L and then went to some private institution and then found a job may be in IT sector. (you have typical behavior to be that king of person). And I m such a fool for trying to get some decency here. Obviously I cant do that. There were only 3 people for my support and 10-20 against my idea. Its a typical sri lankan habit. Hats off to those who showed some support to make this forum decent.

3 against 20... that should tell you something innit?

One thing more dangerous than No Education... Little education... and you are a prime example. Why dont you take that something else you have shove it where the sun won't shine, please... thank you.. :)

You know... you are starting to annoy me now.

2 more degrees... really.. i think most of us here have 2 more degrees than u... ha h ah ha... why do u need a permit car when u are such a globe trotter... did they deport ur ass back to SL.... hooo... anyway i think we have established that most developed countries encourage people to use less and less of private vehicles and use more pubiic transport for variety of reasons.. unfortunatly SL doenst have a good system in place for all the enjoy so people still need a private vehicle...

my question still stands though.... why a permit since u have such a wonderful job...?

Let it go man. This chap requires discipline, not engagement. Leave it to the mods.

true... sometimes i wonder where these morons prop up from... have u noticed that those days there were virtually no morons like this... its amazing what has happened to SL... and i am not talking about this last year while i was away.. but since around 3 years back... is it the food we are getting? i dont know...

Edited by charitha19

Your post full of grammatical and punctuation errors, is not one I would expect from a guy with two degrees.

Edited by jdnet

In case any human is reading this thread I had the opportunity to visit the agent and get clarifications on exactly what is on offer:

They have two models: 3.2 GLX and 2.8 GL

3.2GLX approximately Rs. 9.0 Mil for you get the body, engine (not the latest 2nd Generation 200 bhp but the old 165 bhp), 5 speed auto, Climate control a/c with rear ducts, two rear bench seats (the uncomfortable type), two air bags, CD/ Radio, PS, ABS, PM, CL and a set of Alloy wheels.

What you don’t get: Side steps, roof rails, multifunction steering, fog lights, body coloured mirrors/ door handles and of cause the most important winker mirrors. (They could fit most of these accessories once the vehicle imported after market at a so far unknown price)

Delivery time 6-9 months by which time most probably the new model will be out.

On the plus side it is a “MONTERO” so getting rid of it after 3-5 years might tad easier, however market for these type of vehicles are very sensitive to features/ options and if the market get flooded it might not be the case.

I feel this is the best rip off for the permit, this is of cause my personal opinion.

In case any human is reading this thread I had the opportunity to visit the agent and get clarifications on exactly what is on offer:

They have two models: 3.2 GLX and 2.8 GL

3.2GLX approximately Rs. 9.0 Mil for you get the body, engine (not the latest 2nd Generation 200 bhp but the old 165 bhp), 5 speed auto, Climate control a/c with rear ducts, two rear bench seats (the uncomfortable type), two air bags, CD/ Radio, PS, ABS, PM, CL and a set of Alloy wheels.

What you don’t get: Side steps, roof rails, multifunction steering, fog lights, body coloured mirrors/ door handles and of cause the most important winker mirrors. (They could fit most of these accessories once the vehicle imported after market at a so far unknown price)

Delivery time 6-9 months by which time most probably the new model will be out.

On the plus side it is a “MONTERO” so getting rid of it after 3-5 years might tad easier, however market for these type of vehicles are very sensitive to features/ options and if the market get flooded it might not be the case.

I feel this is the best rip off for the permit, this is of cause my personal opinion.

And this sums up the typical montero customer, ladies and gentlemen....

And this sums up the typical montero customer, ladies and gentlemen....

How things have changed though. This certainly was not the typical Montero/ Pajero customer a decade ago. I'd like to think of as a positive :) Social mobility is not a bad thing.