• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Info About Allion-260 15A

Praboda Fernando

Question

9 answers to this question

Mate! A very good morning! To be more precise and honest The Allion your referring to is a 1.5ltr engine. Just try the 1.8ltr engine where fuel economy is concerned. Rent it out if you don't believe me, you surely will feel the difference. Plus this 1500cc for an Allion is a made up propoganda by importers and other sheeps following it and spreading the word. So if your lucky, just do a search for a 1800cc. And they are cheaper than the 1500cc's. Do your math buddy, you know what I'm talking about. Hope it helped ;)

Fuel Consumption - better than the 1500cc

Maintanence - same as the 1500cc

Resale Value - bit lower than the 1500cc

The A18s are hard to find. But in my opinion the A15 is the ideal car for someone who is concerned about re sale value fuel economy (10-12kmpl). Spares are also reasonably priced and readily available in the market.

And it's quite comfy too. If u are interested in buying then you should look at the ones with beige interior.

If u are interested in buying then you should look at the ones with beige interior.

Great now people are hooked on beige interiors ? So that should raise the price up a few million Rs just for that...not ot mention after market interior color changes :)

Well...lets skin this sheep again for the billionth time :) I think you will find quite a lot of useful information on the Allion/Premio, especially the first few threads before everyone got tired of all the posts and people "falling in to the whole car salesmen's propaganda" and talking out of their ****-ends.

Edited by iRage

Yes the beige interior has a better re sale value. And this is what I was told by most car sale owners.

Is this something that was conjured up by the car sales people just like the rest of the car ? Granted the beige is a lot nicer (less of a contrast of weird patterns and color variations) than the grey/black. Although I did presume the opposite as I thought beige would get dirtier much more easily with our dusty sweaty environment :)

Edited by iRage

allion is a solid car but concerning fuel economy the A15 does better than the A18 i had the A18, with normal acceleration i got around 8 - 9 km/l in the city and while accelerating too much i have gotten 5.7 km/l. It is a comfortable car and has a very good resale value compared to many other cars, the maintenance is not cheap though especially for the A18 because it has the dual vvti engine not many people accept to fix the car while it has a problem. I would recommend the A15 any day over the A18 if fuel economy is important :) if you have any questions about this car you can ask.

Mate! A very good morning! To be more precise and honest The Allion your referring to is a 1.5ltr engine. Just try the 1.8ltr engine where fuel economy is concerned. Rent it out if you don't believe me, you surely will feel the difference. Plus this 1500cc for an Allion is a made up propoganda by importers and other sheeps following it and spreading the word. So if your lucky, just do a search for a 1800cc. And they are cheaper than the 1500cc's. Do your math buddy, you know what I'm talking about. Hope it helped ;)

Fuel Consumption - better than the 1500cc

Maintanence - same as the 1500cc

Resale Value - bit lower than the 1500cc

Brother, Thanks indeed for your detail answer.. will C for more comments :-)

The A18s are hard to find. But in my opinion the A15 is the ideal car for someone who is concerned about re sale value fuel economy (10-12kmpl). Spares are also reasonably priced and readily available in the market.

And it's quite comfy too. If u are interested in buying then you should look at the ones with beige interior.

Seems most recommendations are for 15, thus dreaming for grab it. Thank you for advice too

allion is a solid car but concerning fuel economy the A15 does better than the A18 i had the A18, with normal acceleration i got around 8 - 9 km/l in the city and while accelerating too much i have gotten 5.7 km/l. It is a comfortable car and has a very good resale value compared to many other cars, the maintenance is not cheap though especially for the A18 because it has the dual vvti engine not many people accept to fix the car while it has a problem. I would recommend the A15 any day over the A18 if fuel economy is important :) if you have any questions about this car you can ask.

What was the gas do you used to use here? 90 or 95 Tkx