• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Deletion Letter Lost

osanda19

6 months ago i bought a car with open papers,now im going to sell the vehicle,but sadly i found that i have lost the deletion letter of the LOLC,unfortunately i cant contact the previous owner because now hes abroad.guys how can i get a another copy of deletion letter under his name,is it possible?

thank u guyz!!

I was in a similar situation in the past with People's Leasing. I went to the relevant branch of PLC and explained it to them. They issued a copy of the said letter. There's no problem with issuing another one because as far as they are concerned, they have no further liability on your car.

Having said that, LOLC is one of the worst when it comes to customer service. But give it a try anyway.

• Like 1

Have obtained a deletion letter from C3ntral F1nance around 6 years after the lapse of the lease! No issues, but I got it done through a former CF employee known to me. I cannot remember ever collecting the deletion letter at the time we brought the said vehicle from its previous owner!

Edited by kirala2
  • Like 1

6 months ago i bought a car with open papers,now im going to sell the vehicle,but sadly i found that i have lost the deletion letter of the LOLC,unfortunately i cant contact the previous owner because now hes abroad.guys how can i get a another copy of deletion letter under his name,is it possible?

thank u guyz!!

they will issue you a new one but will charge for it

go with the duly filled transfer forms and other documents and a letter saying that he has sold that car to you, if you have it

i also did the same thing sometime ago @ LOLC and got the letter

• Like 1