• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Body Kits

autobot

Hi, Have few questions need help,

1. Any place where I can buy body kit parts like STI model front bumpers, spoiler, bonnet etc.. for a fair value :)

2. Any place to convert exhaust sound with kit

Is it reliable to get down via e-bay or any other reliable option available if I opted to get down from another country.

Hi, Have few questions need help,

1. Any place where I can buy body kit parts like STI model front bumpers, spoiler, bonnet etc.. for a fair value :)

2. Any place to convert exhaust sound with kit

Is it reliable to get down via e-bay or any other reliable option available if I opted to get down from another country.

if u want it to look like a STI or a WRX, first change ur Brakes to Disc Brakes & then put a WRX/STI hood, after tat add the rest. lol. :D

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="trinity" data-cid="235160" data-time="1363269959"><p>

<br />

Ah yes they do... i bought mine from there.. prices are very reasonable too...</p></blockquote>

They have some hard to find stuff ,specially for honda for reasonable price. Got engine bay plastic mud shields, OEM mud flaps and even complete scratch free dashboard for reasonable price. Need to visit again to find taillight inner cover and plastic trim !