• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Car From A Permit

n2rox

Question

3 answers to this question

:speechless-smiley-019: uhhh.....it really doesn't matter whether you buy the car for $1 or $15000, it depends on how much the agents/customs value the car at. Maybe if you indicate what car you are looking at maybe someone would know how much it would roughly be valued at and a final pricing....

Actually I'm looking for a toyota allion r a premio bt not a brand new one, a slightly used one from Japan,i saw some allion's (2011 model) for us$.13000-15000 on Japanese car sales,so the final pricing of bringing down a car like that is what I want to know?

Actually I'm looking for a toyota allion r a premio bt not a brand new one, a slightly used one from Japan,i saw some allion's (2011 model) for us$.13000-15000 on Japanese car sales,so the final pricing of bringing down a car like that is what I want to know?

really ? As far as I know the market/FOB price for an Allion is about 1.4+ mil yen. Plus then there is the cost of shipping and insurance you have to add to that.

Directly at an auction the price for an Allion I would reckon to be around the 1.1mil yen range plus about another 150,000 yen you have to factor in for incidentals (that is if you without any brokers or dealership go and look at the price of the car at an auction....since you can't do that unless you are a registered car dealer in JPN your price will be higher than whatever auction price you see).

Be careful when you look at prices online..make sure you check out a reputable, trusted site before you go on and buy one from one of those sites. There have been plenty of cases where what is advertised and shown on sites are not what people eventually get. Also cases where after paying for the car and awaiting shipment the seller adds up last minute costs to the final price and holding on to the buyers money and car until the extra money is transfered.