• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Racing Season

fuzzo

Thanx guys for the comments....he had to undergo a small operation to take out windscreen pieces off his face and there was another operation done on his fore head....His left leg is fractured...and one eye is swollen because blood has run down to it.....He was blood vomiting till yesterday nite bt now he is k.....the doctors said that he could be bak somehwhere around sunday....Shakir r u going for the racers..if so wen and wat time....

holy shit sorry to hear abt Sparco...hope he recovers soon :D

R...i might b goin for d races but havent confirmd yet...depends on who gets me tix...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparco,

Yes, I am running modified this season!!

:-)

way 2 go mate..this is what we were looking for the past year..2 cheer u n to see u perform in mod event n burning that ..ooops but cant shout out wearing that official tags ha ha..

f**k a 600mm lens???dude screw the pass jus bring the camera!!

hehe...

its a 300mm lens, with a 2x converter.. thats how you get 600mm... even with the converter, the auto focus works perfectly.. i've heard that autofocus becomes a prob with some SLRs & converters.. actually had the problem with my dad's previous cam (cannon EOS300- NOT digital).... though my dad says he'd rather buy a more powerful zoom lens than use the converter.. the prob is, the only lens we've found so far is a sigma with the EOS mount that goes upto 750mm but its like HUGE and not very practical for his wildlife photography... and is like 600,000 bucks, even if you buy it overseas... so sticking to the 300mm for now, untill lenses shrink down in size and PRICE....:lol:

by the way, as embarassed as i am to admit this, the races on the 18th will be my very first to attend... can someone give me some info on ticket prices and where i could get them etc... and race times also...thanks!

and by th way, how do we recognize you guys there? i havent see any of you guys! heheheee!

and by th way, how do we recognize you guys there? i havent see any of you guys! heheheee!

Cool shit. U can find pics of the AutoLanka gettogether in the old forums. Sharky, for some myterious reason, is missing in them, even tho he was there.

Thanx guys for the comments....he had to undergo a small operation to take out windscreen pieces off his face and there was another operation done on his fore head....His left leg is fractured...and one eye is swollen because blood has run down to it.....He was blood vomiting till yesterday nite bt now he is k.....the doctors said that he could be bak somehwhere around sunday....Shakir r u going for the racers..if so wen and wat time....

if you dont mind me asking?

what hapened in the accident? as in who banged onto who etc.....i dont mean to be intrusive, but it sounds pretty serious...

Cool shit. U can find pics of the AutoLanka gettogether in the old forums. Sharky, for some myterious reason, is missing in them, even tho he was there.

yeah how did he manage to stay out of all the pics...

oh and the races are on sunday.. sat is the qualifying day

cool.. so you guys can do the same thing agin this time too? right

Dunno, depends on madmax, actually.

pik me pik me

I seem to remember a gym comment in another thread :P Anyway, don't know if we are getting passes this time. Don't even know if the guy is racing

HE WAS ON HIS TO WADUWA..IN HIS DAD'S VAN...AND I GUESS HE HAS FALLEN A SLEEP AND A BUS IDIOT CAME N KNOCKED THE VAN....THE PPLE HAD TO BREAK THE DOOR TO GET HIM OUT.....

Ouch. Busses and vans. :lol: Speedy recovery, old man.

PREVEEN THERE IS A MESSAGE FOR U ON UR HI5..CHECK IT!!! PLS DONT MENTION THE NAME OF THE SENDER......

Now, all y'all realize, of course, that we now have a "sparco" and a "sparko" on the forums? B) Undoutably, sparko being the new sign-in for sparco's gal. :lol:

I think I'll take up Pila's suggestion. Or try "old bean" sometime. Hopefully no one takes it as a referance to Mr. Bean :mellow:

Praveen...i hope u r nt angry wit me..........Btw sparco is bak home....but he cant use da computer coz the doc told him not to stress his eyes...I guess Sparco will b moved to Kandy for some weeks..coz dere is a lot a dust in colombo.....

No, I'm not. not at all. Tho I will be if u persist in calling me PrAveen. It's PrEveen.