• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Silicone Hoses For Cars

Nimz77

hi,

Where we can get red color silicone Vacuum Hoses...?any place...

http://www.siliconhoses.com/content.asp?inc=product&catalog=0030&cat=0030

Nimz77,

I don't think you will be able to the color what you want. Any how try in Panchigawathe shops and A.C Paul.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

yup. final coat on monday hopefully, unless the painter attained nibbana over the weekend. hopefully he shows up to work! going OT here. i'll stick to project R thread for updates

Komi,

Im also looking for Radiator hoses in Blue color. Is it available at your contact? can u pls send me the contact details?

• 10 months later...
i sent you a contact. can find easily. look around on ######## page on facebook as well.

Hi Komi,

Sorry to bring up an old thread. Can you please send me the contact too as I am willing to do a full service to the cooling system by replacing the coolant next week and hoping to change the two radiator hoses too.

Do I have to take samples with me when I visit the place or are they capable of identifying the hoses using the vehicle model or Engine number? (I have a Honda Logo - GA3 with a D series engine - D13B7)

Regarding the silicone radiator hoses,

1. Are they better than the genuine or after market rubber hoses?
  2. If I am going to install silicone hoses, will they require different / additional hose clamps with regards to the existing ones?

Please share your knowledge and experience.

Thank you,

Amila.

try

1. imran yakoob. 0727685538. he should be able to get you a set from malaysia

2. r@pid rev r@cing page on facebook. someone there might have it.

silicone hoses have better reinforcement in their walls than the rubber ones. so they can withstand higher operating pressures. won't crack/pop easily. they will outlast your rubber hoses on a stock setup, and are highly recommended, with a bigger radiator, in case you increase performance.

try

silicone hoses have better reinforcement in their walls than the rubber ones. so they can withstand higher operating pressures. won't crack/pop easily. they will outlast your rubber hoses on a stock setup, and are highly recommended, with a bigger radiator, in case you increase performance.

And would dress up an engine bay nicely with a matching set of HT leads.

try

Thanks machan.