• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wingroad Y10 - A/c Idle Up Issue

tilvin

Dear Friends,

Actually this is regarding my brother's car, which he recently bought - Wingroad Y10. He recently bought this car. There is a problem in the A/C idle up. When we run with A/C on, when the A/C cutooff and reengage, RPM goes down suddenly and the car jerks, then the RPM up and becomes OK. As I visualize the issue, seems the idleup is delaying some time with the clutch engagement. Sometimes when the clutch reengages, the RPM suddenly drops toomuch and car shutoff.

Our problem will be solved, if the idleup activated at the same time when clutch reenages. Pls give your opinions about this problem and direct us where we should go to correct this.

Tks.......

This is petrol 1490cc EFI model.

In that case when was a the last tune up (including change of air filter, plugs, throttle body cleanup etc)? Does the car respond to a sudden acceleration immediately or do you get a momentary knock and then accelerate? If the last tune up was more than a year ago you my have to do it first before attempting to sort out other things.

Actually, we do not have idea, when it was tuned last, since we bought recently. But car runs smoothly other than this. If I want to do tuning where we can do? My friend know a person in Alekeshwara Road, Rajagiriya - "Pulloff Car Doctors"(Their place name). Are they good?

Actually, we do not have idea, when it was tuned last, since we bought recently. But car runs smoothly other than this. If I want to do tuning where we can do? My friend know a person in Alekeshwara Road, Rajagiriya - "Pulloff Car Doctors"(Their place name). Are they good?

At least didn't you ask the previous owner when it was serviced last before buying? On the other hand better ask now for there is no reason for him/her to hide anything now that he sold the car. Try this thread http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14624-engine-tune-up/?p=228072 for some contact information.