• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Buggers Might Not Like This

sharkster

Yes you were correct on how hard it is to get even a milisecond off in the ten second zoe, which is true but in a type R thsat run'r high 14 and the Corvetter lets say which does 11's, it'll cost less to mod that honda to run high or mid 10's than to get that corvette to get anywhere near the ten second mark. Why initial cost of the corvette is what?? Then the prices for mods is what?? Don't talk about what you don't know. And modifications are what I know, Honda's haul ass and someday when you're with your girl being uptight driving your SL55 AMG some punk driving a properly modded Honda is gonna come whip the shit out of you and then your girl is just gonna laugh at you. Sorry man, I've done it to so many Porsche owners, M3 owners, Viper owners, Corvette owners, Mustang owners. When I get through with them they're just left looking like what the f**k, because once I'm done whooping them I always slow down and watch their faces as I let them pass. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...Sorry man. Bang for buck and Honda's rule!!!!

Ya see, what u should have done is put that sorta figures down at first instead of doing the (typical honda owner) thing of "hondas rule and if u think different kiss my ass" thing. Why don't u try to disprove that V8 build to the Honda build to 500hp? Like I said earlier, its probably an old article, probably before 2000.

My views on mods were already told in the old forums. U modify ur car with so many aftermarket parts that the only thing left from the original car is the chassis and the badges and still say "This is my Honda and Hondas are great".

I left that quote above coz I like that imagery. Me and my girl in a SL55 AMG. Do u think I would care if some "Punk" in a fart cannon came by and unsettled the dust in that image? U think the girl gonna laugh at me in my Merc, or the poor bugger getting his kicks outta "putu putu" Honda? :) If u were standing there with ur '94 Civic Hatch, and I (admittedly a leaner, handsomer I than I am in real life, a car can only do so much) was standing there with my car of choice (The Z, in case u missed it) which do u think a girl is gonna pick and which do u think they are gonna laugh at?

See u missed summin. This article wasn't about Hondas superiority or inferiority. Its about the brainwashed mindset of Honda owners. U've displayed that perfectly.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you were correct on how hard it is to get even a milisecond off in the ten second zoe, which is true but in a type R thsat run'r high 14 and the Corvetter lets say which does 11's, it'll cost less to mod that honda to run high or mid 10's than to get that corvette to get anywhere near the ten second mark. Why initial cost of the corvette is what?? Then the prices for mods is what?? Don't talk about what you don't know. And modifications are what I know, Honda's haul ass and someday when you're with your girl being uptight driving your SL55 AMG some punk driving a properly modded Honda is gonna come whip the shit out of you and then your girl is just gonna laugh at you. Sorry man, I've done it to so many Porsche owners, M3 owners, Viper owners, Corvette owners, Mustang owners. When I get through with them they're just left looking like what the f**k, because once I'm done whooping them I always slow down and watch their faces as I let them pass. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...Sorry man. Bang for buck and Honda's rule!!!!

:):lol::lol: man i like your attitude and what a person to have as a honda enthuciast... i guess the jealous honda haters HAVE GOT SERVED!!!

I mst make it absolutely clear to people of this thread that even though the intention of this thread is to talk about the honda owner's attitudes, the thread has also brought into light as to what kind of people do Honda bashing...

they claim that honda bugger's mindset is being exposed as they defend their nameplate, but little do they realise that their own mindsets are also being exposed too... who is filthier... HONDA BUGGERS or HONDA BASHERS is anybody's guess!!!

One thing I have seen common on Honda bashers is that they constantly try to play around the facts... launch personal attacks... confuse and then try to make their point... as in my case I may clear up the following misconceptions laid about me.

Isuru is only boasting about Honda and put down the other nameplates as a habit.

ANSWER1: I do bash the other nameplates for fun sometimes, and sometimes I do it for real, for those that really deserve bashing... Nissan Sunny N16, FB15 and when i do it for real i say why bcoz as ashan has said every car has itz goods and bads, we find honda generally more acceptable to us, so we defend it.

ANSWER2: If anybody has been following the threads often they may see plenty of cases where I have appreciated other nameplates BMW for the best engines in the world, Nissan Cefiro for itz award winning Engines, Toyota for best overall cars in the world... I ain't no jerk seeing only the bad in others and good in Honda.

ANSWER3: I do bash other nameplates for fun more often than i should, i shall learn from my mistake.

If anybody wants proof as to how these honda bashers have been playing around with words... I shall take some time out do that... but it might just as well be useless ... coz the pattern might continue... :D

Honda Rules my mate check this out Top 10 Honda Bashing Moods!!! :D

You have got to realise the stress, the frustration these guys are going through... please forgive them and be gentle on them please!!! hereafter I am not gonna say things to these gentlemen, I unconditionally concede and beg their pardon! :o

nice one...unbiased jus d way i like it...d problem is wen ppl blow deir trumpets abt how a certain manufacturer is god's gift to d tarmac r askin to take it up d derriere wit a flagpole...

im not tryin to prove honda's crap as stated earlier...heck i MIGHT consider getting one for a lil while for the sole purpose of economy till im independant enuf to go for a sports car

True true.. these are all good cars.. made for different uses,markets and budgets, It's crazy to keep defending one make against another. Man! People in here are defending Honda like it was their mom! :D Makes me blush. :o Almost!

Hi Pericles, or praveen, whoever you are I have no problem with identifying myself and when the time is right I will but the funny thing is I am a guy who knows a thing or two about cars. I'm a race driver who's been doing it for long enough and been driving various cars and know the difference between a ferrari, lambl, porsche, mustand, corvette, or even a viper. I've been in all of those cars and I've driven them too. But what you're forgetting is what a performance car is. Or a high performance car is shall I define it for you??

A motoring journalist once said...I'm sure it was either jeremy clarkson or tiff needel, who are on top gear....they said that the type, for and shape of the supercar has changed so much such that an affordable four door car like the Subaru WRX or the Mitsu Evo can be called a Supercar, a performance car and a drivers car. Now again like you said a honda four door is not a performance car...well which car other than a Honda can give you supercar performance that can beat a stock WRX or EVO or even a standard Mustang or Corvette??

Let me give you exact specs as currently I am running a modifications company and I have built such a civic, I'll give you the stats on everything I've done to it and you'll see it adds upto less than 30,000 USD. This is also just my fun car that isn't the show car of my company. Like I said before I spend 2300 USD on purchasing my Honda Civic Hatch DX model and year 1994. Car was in mint shape but had a 1500 pgmfi engine.

dude your mods and accounts add up for sure.. But one small loop hole. You started with 1994 Civic hatch, which cost next to nothing and built if from scratch thereafter. However when you say $30,000 we are talking about a brand new Car right? In that sense it's an apple and oranges case ! New is New- And New Rulzz! :D

Honda Rules my mate check this out Top 10 Honda Bashing Moods!!! :D

You have got to realise the stress, the frustration these guys are going through... please forgive them and be gentle on them please!!! hereafter I am not gonna say things to these gentlemen, I unconditionally concede and beg their pardon! :o

A fanatic is a person who cant change his mind and wont change the subject. Hope no one dignifies this topic with a reply. After all Only Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Ok I guess I'm gonna have to keep on making replies till I actually get ya'll to understand what I'm trying to say. First to Pericles and sharkster....Whoever said that Honda was the best car manufacturer in the world would be an idiot cause obviously they cater to different markets and I was not out to prove that. It's just a matter of performance and nothing more.

Lets start off with high end supercars as you guys would have it. These cars are meant for a certain market. The rich and the high class. This doesn't mean that just cause they're expensive they make the best cars. Remember that when you look at a small low budget company like Honda they wont have the expensive touches like great build quality like a Italian vehicle. Sorry but no matter what if we want to start on Supercars and their prices then it would be absurd cause one of the top of the range evo's. I'm talking about standard cars like an Evo 6 TME, or an Sti 22B, or a type RA, or an Evo 7 or 8 MR and not forgetting the current two greats the Evo 9 GT and the Sti 8 WR1. These jap cars would whip the daylights out of most of the cars you guys call supercars around a track and even quarter mile. Funny enough what japanese car manufacturers have done with the performance car industry must really hurt the Expensive boys of Italy cause now even a car like the Skyline GTR, Toyota Supra, Wrx Sti and even the Evo are all called Supercars.

Getting back to my final point is that no they don't compete in the same market and were built for two different reasons but finally if you're a person interested more in performance than SHOW tand you care about affordability then you will definitely go for a honda or some other cheap jap car. Even though the Honda 1600 cars are probably the most affordable of the jap lot.

Oh about your 350Z, which seems to be your favourite car. Sorry man, the car was only praised when looked at on it's own. Once compared to older version WRX's, Evo's, and even Honda's the 350Z was considered slow. If you want proof then you'd have to read American car mags which I know you probably don't get over there in Sri Lanka. But trust me If a 350z were to drag against a Integra type R DC2 I'm pretty sure you know where I'd put my money and I'm sure you'll have to admit I'm right. Oh about your girl?? If you actually do want a girl who likes the way you look instead of the way you perform then I'm sure we know what type of girl you're looking for. Oh also if looks are all that matter to you then damn son you gonna be lonely a long time!!!! Heheheh

Finally to Pilawoos or whatever your name is when you're looking for performance and you're looking for the best for cost then you don't have to even think about new. Anyway new is not always gold like when an Old EG8 1500sohc beats a newer EK3 1500sohc Vti or RS is it??? What say you to that??

Hey well I'm kinda new to this Forum anyway and I was just curious about who's car is the fastest in your street drag racing scene currently?? Who's got the fastest Honda?? How often do you guys drag?? How much money do you guys run for??? Do you run the quarter mile or 500m like the british?? What are the most common cars over there??

Hey well I'm kinda new to this Forum anyway and I was just curious about who's car is the fastest in your street drag racing scene currently?? Who's got the fastest Honda?? How often do you guys drag?? How much money do you guys run for??? Do you run the quarter mile or 500m like the british?? What are the most common cars over there??

better put this in a new thread machan...

there is no money involved in the drags.. just bragging rights.

Ok I guess I'm gonna have to keep on making replies till I actually get ya'll to understand what I'm trying to say. First to Pericles and sharkster....Whoever said that Honda was the best car manufacturer in the world would be an idiot cause obviously they cater to different markets and I was not out to prove that. It's just a matter of performance and nothing more.

Hondarules...listen for the last time...u keep missin the point that some honda owners boast about honda more than they should...i postd a link SOMEONE ELSE creatd as to how honda's r over rated...where in this argument hav i actually bashd honda? i didnt even attack the honda owners till one thundercunt pulld me up though ignorance...dont involve me in ur argument dat honda's r great cos i didnt argue abt it in the first place...go through this topic once again before u involve bystanders...

thank u

Welcome to the forum, Hondarules. You know, I really feel like I know you from somewhere. On WRC4 on the PS2, is your favourite event the Rally of Mexico?

Also, since you asked, one of the fastest Hondas here is Zakie Ismail's Integra.

Welcome to the forum, Hondarules. You know, I really feel like I know you from somewhere. On WRC4 on the PS2, is your favourite event the Rally of Mexico?

Also, since you asked, one of the fastest Hondas here is Zakie Ismail's Integra.

shit man... how come I missed this thread ? oooh some exitment after a long long long long ( are you guys getting my point how long it has been ? ) long time...

Hey Man nice to have you on the site... I like your points... and I too have always been a Honda fan... but I'm trying to keep my mouth shut until later... my grand ma always told me to keep my mouth shut with stuff I do not know of... he he...

anyways to answer your question above...

well the fastest would be yeah that damn civic... that thing is a killer on the road... it's like this dude.. it changes... in the past we had starlet GT's to Evo's that ruled the drag scene...

so how about a pic of your car man... like to see it...

Finally to Pilawoos or whatever your name is when you're looking for performance and you're looking for the best for cost then you don't have to even think about new. Anyway new is not always gold like when an Old EG8 1500sohc beats a newer EK3 1500sohc Vti or RS is it??? What say you to that??

:P:P My log on name is as it reads dude!!

Yep your right but remember the quote "no one talks about the k20"? ;):huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I am an owner of a honda civic and eyeing for my next car. Guess what I am lookign for.. a Honda Accord Euro

..this is like once you go honda you'll neve go back :P

damn right you are on that man... a honda bugger will always be a honda bugger never changes...

• 2 weeks later...