• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Buggers Might Not Like This

sharkster

first of all u lil wanker nobody calls me a jerk...especially sum1 i knw only thru a goddamn forum...read d f**king website properly as to how HONDA OWNERS like YOU endorse the greatness of honda

dont get me wrng cos i like honda's...especially d S2000 n NSX but these are not the econoboxes dat u hav...honda, or for dat matter any other car manufacturer, doesnt score wit every car dey make...i dont go around blowing my trumpet abt nissan even though d skylines n 350Z's r so great...heck i can make a list of problems wit a cefiro dat wud make sum1 look down on nissan...all that shit above cumin frm sum1 who owns a shitty city??i'd accept comments like dat frm sum1 wit a civic SiR or Type R but under no circumstances a HONDA CITY owner

i will post watever d f**k i want but it dsnt necessarily mean i support it

dude wat charger? all i saw was jessica simpson in a bikini :D

Sorry I am a lil behind w/the replies..my question is " Your a moderator?" so if this kind of language is alllowed does the forum need a moderator? cheers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a Newbie comes in with their first post negatively targeted at a certain member individual its safe to assume that its some nut(or impersonator) who has a personal grudge against the person in concern..

The Owner of this site made a formal announcement of the new moderators a couple of weeks back and NO ONE, none of the regular contributors to the site made any objections! In fact they were all welcomed with open arms.. Think any of us give a hoot about your question?

When a Newbie comes in with their first post negatively targeted at a certain member individual its safe to assume that its some nut(or impersonator) who has a personal grudge against the person in concern..

The Owner of this site made a formal announcement of the new moderators a couple of weeks back and NO ONE, none of the regular contributors to the site made any objections! In fact they were all welcomed with open arms.. Think any of us give a hoot about your question?

cheers for dat bro

Sorry I am a lil behind w/the replies..my question is " Your a moderator?" so if this kind of language is alllowed does the forum need a moderator? cheers

sadly uve missd a lot of wat was goin on so u wudnt knw who this was targeted at n y...this thread was done wit months before the administrator even thot of recruitin moderators...i appologise for the misconception

Hello 5000, I can tell you I aint an impersanator and I will use this ID going fwd.I have been checking the forum and it's been pretty interesting. My comments were neither insulting nor negative, I sought clarification on how you can be a moderator if comments of that nature are posted. I see his response and I am cool with it as he has responded in good faith. I know you probably dont give a hoot, but then again I was not asking you or anyone else was I? I suggest you learn to assume positive intent instead before jumping on the newbie bashing bandwagon. Have a gud one..

Andrew -No, I aint here to create trouble and I am sure there are better places for that than automotive forums.

Hello 5000, I can tell you I aint an impersanator and I will use this ID going fwd.I have been checking the forum and it's been pretty interesting. My comments were neither insulting nor negative, I sought clarification on how you can be a moderator if comments of that nature are posted. I see his response and I am cool with it as he has responded in good faith. I know you probably dont give a hoot, but then again I was not asking you or anyone else was I? I suggest you learn to assume positive intent instead before jumping on the newbie bashing bandwagon. Have a gud one..

Andrew -No, I aint here to create trouble and I am sure there are better places for that than automotive forums.

This was some old misunderstanding that was being dragged on by me unnecessarily at that time[some months ago].... :angry-smiley-048:

:blink: Ok.... im proud to be an autolnaka member, n i know some guys n willing to meet others, anyway i learn onething, Never Argue or Fight with members , specially with newcomers, that way we can enjoy... n pls guys when u register atleast tell us who u r,, n the problem is Newbies register n try to fight with others...

n im so proud to say i learn lot from Andrew.... :alc: ( no fighting )

:action-smiley-060: Ok.... im proud to be an autolnaka member, n i know some guys n willing to meet others, anyway i learn onething, Never Argue or Fight with members , specially with newcomers, that way we can enjoy... n pls guys when u register atleast tell us who u r,, n the problem is Newbies register n try to fight with others...

n im so proud to say i learn lot from Andrew.... :ninja: ( no fighting )

My dear friend Gihan,Buona sera - you continue to amuse me. What's GTR been teaching you from the U.S? good to know, good to know..I would like to shed some light to your post since you seem to imply that I joined to fight which is not correct. Besides 5000 and I go a long way, I just took the piss for ole times sake!

You can say that was a private joke between me and 5000 on a public forum.

-I joined not to fight, there are other places like I have said for that and my friends will tell you a few stories if you ask them. Don't ask the stone cold killer behind the EG, he might infact get annoyed and **** us both!

-I enjoy the good humor and banter and all things cars as well.

-As you can see from Sharkster's response, he understands what I said and why I said. Infact he was if at all being applogetic which I appreciate..

I hope I have clarified my stance on this subject, be a member or a non member I will respond to all posts that are aimed at me in the manner I deam appropriate keeping with the forum rules. If your not clear on the above pls read again.

BTW -How do you become a member? just curious..if it's already covered on a thread or somewhere my appologies. If it's on the number of posts I think it's a bad idea..but then again its me thinking and that doesnt happen often! Have a nice weekend boys!

Thanks and cheers.

Burg

BTW -How do you become a member? just curious..if it's already covered on a thread or somewhere my appologies. If it's on the number of posts I think it's a bad idea..but then again its me thinking and that doesnt happen often! Have a nice weekend boys!

Thanks and cheers.

Burg

50 posts makes u a member...unfortunatly it dsnt regulate whoring else none of us wud b members :action-smiley-060:

Glad u Realise..peter

Hey Andy you givin me attitude? I hope not..you can call me dude I can call you GTR. Fair and square.

50 posts makes u a member...unfortunatly it dsnt regulate whoring else none of us wud b members :action-smiley-015:

Thanks for the response, I agree..I can see some posts that I think are aiming for the platium membership. You folks affiliated with HSBC by any chance ;-))

Hey Andy you givin me attitude? I hope not..you can call me dude I can call you GTR. Fair and square.

Man....if u read most of my posts i call all the guys on this forum 'dude'...its just a figure of speech..with nothing intended... Dont see how that balances out calling me GTR... I dont know u and i dont think u know me..and then again maybe u do...but i never said anything against u have i? Plus Gihan was reffering to another topic with no connection to u..... Giving u attitude? Maybe...Maybe Not.... :action-smiley-015::sad-smiley-023::wacko:

Thanks for the response, I agree..I can see some posts that I think are aiming for the platium membership. You folks affiliated with HSBC by any chance ;-))

What do we need stuff like Platinum memberships for. I'm already a Grand Poobah :D

You folks affiliated with HSBC by any chance ;-))

Thats just Dragster. He supplies the HSBC girls for the G2Gs :sad-smiley-023:

Man....if u read most of my posts i call all the guys on this forum 'dude'...its just a figure of speech..with nothing intended... Dont see how that balances out calling me GTR... I dont u know u and i dont think u know me..and then again maybe u do...but i never said anything against u have i? Plus Gihan was reffering to another topic with no connection to u..... Giving u attitude? Maybe...Maybe Not.... :wacko::blink::D

Fer shure duude!! :action-smiley-015:

Man....if u read most of my posts i call all the guys on this forum 'dude'...its just a figure of speech..with nothing intended... Dont see how that balances out calling me GTR... I dont know u and i dont think u know me..and then again maybe u do...but i never said anything against u have i? Plus Gihan was reffering to another topic with no connection to u..... Giving u attitude? Maybe...Maybe Not.... :action-smiley-015::sad-smiley-023::wacko:

I am not going to reply to this perse as I have a feeling HQ will be happenin tonoight -thanks to Quentin T and his Kill bBill flick.

Gihan and I can sort our communication issues and if you read the thread it's references to one of my posts..., if your after the platinum card I aint in it. How's NY?

Knowing me or knowing you has little to do with anything in a chat forum unless we were both in the classifieds for this weeks brides and grooms.

I am not going to reply to this perse as I have a feeling HQ will be happenin tonoight -thanks to Quentin T and his Kill bBill flick.

Gihan and I can sort our communication issues and if you read the thread it's references to one of my posts..., if your after the platinum card I aint in it. How's NY?

Knowing me or knowing you has little to do with anything in a chat forum unless we were both in the classifieds for this weeks brides and grooms.

................................. Whatever .....................................

My dear friend Gihan,Buona sera - you continue to amuse me. What's GTR been teaching you from the U.S? good to know, good to know..I would like to shed some light to your post since you seem to imply that I joined to fight which is not correct. Besides 5000 and I go a long way, I just took the piss for ole times sake!

You can say that was a private joke between me and 5000 on a public forum.

-I joined not to fight, there are other places like I have said for that and my friends will tell you a few stories if you ask them. Don't ask the stone cold killer behind the EG, he might infact get annoyed and **** us both!

-I enjoy the good humor and banter and all things cars as well.

-As you can see from Sharkster's response, he understands what I said and why I said. Infact he was if at all being applogetic which I appreciate..

I hope I have clarified my stance on this subject, be a member or a non member I will respond to all posts that are aimed at me in the manner I deam appropriate keeping with the forum rules. If your not clear on the above pls read again.

Thanks and cheers.

Burg

do u think i referd it to u ? :action-smiley-015: in past many argumens happend eg/ dilans supra/ andrews.... oh n that uk guys n me... so im telling im not goin to involve to any other.... thats all ................

................................. Whatever .....................................