• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cant Play Mp4 Format Videos In Pc :(

guys i have downloaded some videos from u tube wich are in mp4 format but cannot play with VLC player(tried with windows mp,gom player but no luck) .the mp4 format videos wich are downloaded from other sites can be played through VLC with out any problem.

I installed the KLITE codec pack,still cant play the videos with VLC..but now the video plays fine with windows mp,and GOM player only the video plays cant hear the sound :(

plz help guys

guys i have downloaded some videos from u tube wich are in mp4 format but cannot play with VLC player(tried with windows mp,gom player but no luck) .the mp4 format videos wich are downloaded from other sites can be played through VLC with out any problem.

I installed the KLITE codec pack,still cant play the videos with VLC..but now the video plays fine with windows mp,and GOM player only the video plays cant hear the sound :(

plz help guys

Did you internet download manager to download? and was the browser google chrome?

yup magnum used idm and the browser was google

i experienced the same problem when i tried downloading 360P MP4 videos through Chrome using IDM, just switch to another browser like Firefox the downloads will work fine, or download the 360P in FLV format

• Like 1

i experienced the same problem when i tried downloading 360P MP4 videos through Chrome using IDM, just switch to another browser like Firefox the downloads will work fine, or download the 360P in FLV format
you may use www.keepvid.com to download youtube videos to mp4 format and then can be palyed in VLC player. Normally I use IE platform

thanks guys it worked :sport-smiley-004: