• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Ii (Windy)

ABR

Im looking for some info on the 2 door Toyota Corolla II Windy hatchback model. As far as i know this car comes in petrol and diesel models(EL41?) anyone know if its a good car? How is the fuel consumption? Easy to find spare parts ?

Any info is appreciated.

Edited by ABR

The engine drive train parts will be plentiful as they are probably shared in other Toyotas. But its a fairly rare model so body parts etc might be an issue, but then again that is a problem for all cars of that vintage. As far as I know it's a decent car. No frills motoring.

Corolla II is rebadged Tercel. You may have some difficulty in finding body parts (not because its Tercel, but simply because its a 2-door car). I've spotted some body panels in Delkanda so I don't expect that to be a problem.

Tercels are renowned workhoses, so don't worry much about it.

Corolla II is rebadged Tercel. You may have some difficulty in finding body parts (not because its Tercel, but simply because its a 2-door car). I've spotted some body panels in Delkanda so I don't expect that to be a problem.

Tercels are renowned workhoses, so don't worry much about it.

The Tercel is a sedan. The windy is a hatchback, and the Tercel is a little difficult to find parts for as well.

OP, its been bought to our attention that you have been opening up different threads under different car models asking for advice. Rather than flood the forum with threads can we merge all of them into one and you can ask whatever question you want in one thread?

The Tercel is a sedan. The windy is a hatchback, and the Tercel is a little difficult to find parts for as well.

Not really. Tercel, Corsa and Corolla II were the same car with different badges in Japan.

Tercel and Corsa were available as hatches as well as sedans. Only the hatch was badged as Corolla II.

http://www.toyota-global.com/company/history_of_toyota/75years/vehicle_lineage/car/id60010827/index.html

OP, its been bought to our attention that you have been opening up different threads under different car models asking for advice. Rather than flood the forum with threads can we merge all of them into one and you can ask whatever question you want in one thread?

Sure...my apologies for the trouble. I wont be making any more threads :)

Thanks for all the info The Don and Crosswind, we will be purchasing a 300-xxx Corolla II windy today or tomorrow.

I will post photos on this thread after the purchase.

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15200-best-fuel-efficient-car-for-12-m-or-under/