• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nikoba Auto Trading, Anyone Dealt With Them??

pubbaa

forgive me if this has been discussed before, a quick google check didn't reveal much.

many of you might have seen this dealer's( Nikoba auto trading) advertisement on hitad and on the web. are they legit??

anyone dealt with them or know who had experience with these guys...

thanks in advance :speechless-smiley-019:

Edited by pubbaa

Machan, I don't think it is very much appropriate to get opinions the legitimateness of an established business over a public forum such as this. Even the AL members / Mods may not be comfortable about this.

And I'm sure google will not have the info you are looking for. Talk to a few guys who might refer to some experienced people in the field :)

Good luck

I don't have the right to rate a business but just to clear your thoughts: yes it is quite a well reputed company and a hassle free company on whom you can depend on. I am telling this from on of my friends satisfaction after importing his car through them.

I don't have the right to rate a business but just to clear your thoughts: yes it is quite a well reputed company and a hassle free company on whom you can depend on. I am telling this from on of my friends satisfaction after importing his car through them.

That is quite a bold statement to make though based on just one experience, and that also second hand.

• 1 year later...
so is Nikoba a trust worthy company?

The prices seems to be atleast a couple of lks cheaper than the ones quoted by ridiculous sellers here by car sales and brokers

We've bought two vehicles from them. An Axio in 2010 and a Civic Hybrid in 2013.

No issues with the dealer. And they helped me to get a warranty claim (Sterling warranty) on the Civic quickly. Would recommend based on personal experience.

We've bought two vehicles from them. An Axio in 2010 and a Civic Hybrid in 2013.

No issues with the dealer. And they helped me to get a warranty claim (Sterling warranty) on the Civic quickly. Would recommend based on personal experience.

That's good, how does the normal procedure work?