• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Brake Booster + Master Pump Kit

nano31

I am planing to buy brake booster + master pump (used) for my corolla diesel (CE110).

My question is both CE110 (Diesel) and AE110 (Petrol); master pump and booster is the same or not?

Some mechanics says both are the same while other says diesel one is "double" booster where as petrol one "single"

I found the part numbers as follows,

CE110

Master pump ->47201-1A050

Brake booster-> 44610-1A270

AE110

Master pump-> 47201-1A050

Brake booster-> 44610

44610-1A390

44610-1E180

The booster is under 44610 and apparently they are the same and only difference is the EXTERNAL reservoir in diesel car and that unit is not needed at the moment.

Edited by nano31

I am planing to buy brake booster + master pump (used) for my corolla diesel (CE110).

My question is both CE110 (Diesel) and AE110 (Petrol); master pump and booster is the same or not?

Some mechanics says both are the same while other says diesel one is "double" booster where as petrol one "single"

I found the part numbers as follows,

CE110

Master pump ->47201-1A050

Brake booster-> 44610-1A270

AE110

Master pump-> 47201-1A050

Brake booster-> 44610

44610-1A390

44610-1E180

The booster is under 44610 and apparently they are the same and only difference is the EXTERNAL reservoir in diesel car and that unit is not needed at the moment.

As you can see from the part numbers, the master pump has the same part number so it is the same while the boosters have different part numbers in the petrol and diesel (Look at the second set of numbers). So clearly you need a different booster. Best thing to do is take a walk in the Delkanda area with your existing booster and look in at the shops there. One of those will have what you need for sure.

Thank Supra_Natural!

I thought the same but it is not.

Yesterday I fixed an AE110 brake booster and master pump kit yet no problem at all.

I dismantle the leaky booster in my CE110 but there was no such a thing called a double booster/diaphragm.

• Like 1