• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Question On Permits

kushan

Question

Guys,

Let's say I bought a permit and ordered a brand new/unregistered car, Can I sell that car within two three months and again buy another permit and order another car? :prankster:

Edited by kushan

14 answers to this question

Yes

wow... you sure? can start a car sale like this.. :speechless-smiley-004:

Edited by kushan

Yes. thats why there are so many 2013-2012 end allions,premios, axios for sale between 45-60 :sport-smiley-004:

WOW!!!!!! Need to take an action immediately on this.... :D

Let's say I have 5 million with me, and I purchase a 25000 + 5000 USD permit, (which comes around 3.9 mil), what will be the total value of the vehicle that I can go for? sorry guys If I'm asking stupid questions, I don't have a clue about these permit stuffs and all.

Yes. And you are not the first person who came up with that idea.

So if you are thinking of becoming an instant millionaire this way, it won't happen

So.. even after I ordered a car with 25K USD permit, Do I have to pay taxes/duty?

So.. even after I ordered a car with 25K USD permit, Do I have to pay taxes/duty?

Yes. Just take crosswind's advice, the permits are not a shortcut to making millions. Too many people have already tried to jump on that bandwagon for it to make any sense now. Just open the weekend papers and see how many Allions, Premios, Montero Sports, 520ds, Monteros etc are advertised by people who had exactly the same idea you did...

Edited by Supra_Natural

Yes. Just take crosswind's advice, the permits are not a shortcut to making millions. Too many people have already tried to jump on that bandwagon for it to make any sense now. Just open the weekend papers and see how many Allions, Premios, Montero Sports, 520ds, Monteros etc are advertised by people who had exactly the same idea you did...

and some are even being sold for a loss.

Just check some Monteros in Autolanka classifieds

• Like 1

and some are even being sold for a loss.

Just check some Monteros in Autolanka classifieds

Guys, I just want to go for a good car with a permit, plz bear with me, I don't know anything about permits and how it goes when ordering a vehicle.

Can I have some figure like how much I have to pay as taxes/duty if I purchased it with a permit? or is there any site that I can grab the info..

Edited by kushan

Guys, I just want to go for a good car with a permit, plz bear with me, I don't know anything about permits and how it goes when ordering a vehicle.

Can I have some figure like how much I have to pay as taxes/duty if I purchased it with a permit? or is there any site that I can grab the info..

No website or a person can tell you that information.

You need to talk to an agent or a car importer, who will tell you the approximate cost including taxes for a specific model.

Just as an example, you mentioned that you have 5 million in hand. If you have to buy a permit and import a car, you can probably get a Toyota Axio or a basic Allion/Premio for that price (inclusive of taxes).

No website or a person can tell you that information.

You need to talk to an agent or a car importer, who will tell you the approximate cost including taxes for a specific model.

Just as an example, you mentioned that you have 5 million in hand. If you have to buy a permit and import a car, you can probably get a Toyota Axio or a basic Allion/Premio for that price (inclusive of taxes).

Thanks mate, Looks like I have to contact agents then... :speechless-smiley-019: