• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2012 Bmw 520D Or Harrier Hybrid 2008 ??

hashans7

It all depends on why you're buying the car. I might take a wild guess based on your choices (proper Sherlock moment) and say it's to impress the pereras down the lane. If so, go with the BMW. Nothing drops jungies like a BMW. Neyda, VVTi? ;)

ROFL... these days if you drive one of these new BMWs even lunkets will fall... :) IF you are that way inclined... :)

Thats comparing apple and papol. U need to list down "What" are your requirements. Coz those two are completely different vehicles.

Isn't there a remotely possible this is someone who has a 10mil budget and his only requirement is the ability to haul 4 people and some decent luggage space. Since every kolla and balla is using 5s these days maybe the Harrier can upgraded to jungi n' lunket dropper category lol. We should have a cool wall in Autolanak and the highest category should be the jungi/lunket dropper class.

Anyway on a different note, Any ideas if the CLA will be offered by D*MO for the permit? That's one good looking car and its cheaper than the regular C.

Isn't there a remotely possible this is someone who has a 10mil budget and his only requirement is the ability to haul 4 people and some decent luggage space. Since every kolla and balla is using 5s these days maybe the Harrier can upgraded to jungi n' lunket dropper category lol. We should have a cool wall in Autolanak and the highest category should be the jungi/lunket dropper class.

Anyway on a different note, Any ideas if the CLA will be offered by D*MO for the permit? That's one good looking car and its cheaper than the regular C.

be that as it may. but to compare those two the only thing he wants is to lunkets to drop down. bmw coz bmw and harrir coz its a suv no. people think im rich no. im not buying a suv/mini suv coz i want the ground clearence or even slight off road ablitly. just for show..

that's the situation here.

anyway nice idea on the Auto lanka Cool wall :D WE SHOULD HAVE THAT :D

• Like 1

i've driven neither of these, but If it were me, I'd buy the 5 series, rather than harrier.

I'm guessing the 520 would probably be more fun to drive and maybe even have a few additional creature comforts. But then in the Sri Lankan context I would also have to buy a whole lot of paper bags to put on my head cos I don't wanna look like another permit-5-series driver. :mellow:

• Like 1

i would rather go and spend all that money on booze, cigarettes and women in some god forsaken former soviet union country riding a ural 650 than buy either one...

Ado, with that kind of money in your hands, I will be happy to accompany you too... I am sure Komi will join us. Lets ride horses instead !

Always wanted to go to Vladivostok myself... the women are insatiable there it seems... :)

• Like 1

Ado, with that kind of money in your hands, I will be happy to accompany you too... I am sure Komi will join us. Lets ride horses instead !

Always wanted to go to Vladivostok myself... the women are insatiable there it seems... :)

maybe even stretch out to eastern europe....my best friend did a month long trip in europe and the reviews were incredible especially eastern europe lucky bast**ed

maybe even stretch out to eastern europe....my best friend did a month long trip in europe and the reviews were incredible especially eastern europe lucky bast**ed
Need you even ask? I had a friend who went to campus in Russia. Showed me a pic of his girlfriend there.

Mata mahana wenna hithuna eiki dekala!! Never seen a hotter chick in my life!!

Looks like the bad economy has a silver lining too. I see a lot of new amateur movie series coming out... in the line of street pick ups, casting couches and fake taxis... mostly Czech ;)