• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japanese Made Car Dvd Navigation System

alpha17

hello everybody,

I have an idea to replace my original cd player for a dvd navi system,in my 121.during last couple of months been searching,i found that it is good to go with a reconditioned japanese dvd unit,coz many of my frnds who replaced originals to chinese craps are now having many problems.one's unit lacks bass response.another system cant read cds or dvds.so where can i found a original jap made reconditioned dvd unit for my corolla 121?

cheers

By reconditioned Japanese Units, you mean units yanked out of cars sitting in the harbour and sold to the first stereo shop who want their dirty hands on the units..

The term reconditions itself if fairly outdated; unlike sylvi's time where you can take apart a mechanical device clean it up replace the worn out components only and put it together, modern technology just doesnt allow it. Manufacturers and servicemen simple prefer to yank out the old unit and put in a new unit cos it's just not worth the time and manpower spent to pinpoint erros.

hello everybody,

I have an idea to replace my original cd player for a dvd navi system,in my 121.during last couple of months been searching,i found that it is good to go with a reconditioned japanese dvd unit,coz many of my frnds who replaced originals to chinese craps are now having many problems.one's unit lacks bass response.another system cant read cds or dvds.so where can i found a original jap made reconditioned dvd unit for my corolla 121?

cheers

Kenwood DDX630WBT? I know it's little bit pricey, but you'll get full range FM. Plus navi (separate unit) and it's direct fit (no cutting and chopping wires)