• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

if some one intend to drive over 100Km/h is illegal, and peri please give the contact details of who saying we have drive more than 100 Km/h speed at E01. we will contact them

I am working at RDA projects. if someone break or support to break the rules by sharing ideas and words is a accused in the law. please keep the Forum away from these people

No I will not, you self righteous pontificating dumb-as-shit asshole! Who the hell do you think you are? You think I'm gonna be impressed just coz you were hired by the RDA to sweep the roads? You can join in with you buddy the janitor at the Central Bank and form a hippy commune, and keep the hell out of our lives!

• Like 1

I am working at RDA projects.

Machang I need some help...

I'm doing some gardening work in my house and I need 2 wheelbarrows a shovel and a roller to make my driveway nicer. If you dont work during the weekdays can I borrow a wheelbarrow and the shovel. My neighbour from the transport ministry has promised me the roller and one wheelbarrow already, so I need only one more.

Thanks machang!

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 2

Look, all I'm saying is, if the Transport minister was charged for speeding in the first day E01 was opened, on one would've dared the break the law thereafter.

Now what's the point of making these proclamations when the general public has been given a live demonstration of how to break the law in first day of E01 it self. The bloody AH actually bragged about breaking law in front of cameras.

Anyway, your point is well taken. At least lets stop behaving like kunu silva minions before we turn ourselves in to complete savages

392202_1758291412426_1693251711_903652_1879200917_n.jpg

• Like 2

No I will not, you self righteous pontificating dumb-as-shit asshole! Who the hell do you think you are? You think I'm gonna be impressed just coz you were hired by the RDA to sweep the roads? You can join in with you buddy the janitor at the Central Bank and form a hippy commune, and keep the hell out of our lives!

oK Sir well said as a moderator

Machang I need some help...

I'm doing some gardening work in my house and I need 2 wheelbarrows a shovel and a roller to make my driveway nicer. If you dont work during the weekdays can I borrow a wheelbarrow and the shovel. My neighbour from the transport ministry has promised me the roller and one wheelbarrow already, so I need only one more.

Thanks machang!

:speechless-smiley-006:

Don't give a damn. Go somewhere where you won't bother someone, curl up and die without wasting my time.

i dont say anything wrong here see the comments i wrote. why are u insulting it whats the wrong i wrote. i am not advising you, just i say "obey the rules in EO1" thats all about, but you came against on it

i dont say anything wrong here see the comments i wrote. why are u insulting it whats the wrong i wrote. i am not advising you, just i say "obey the rules in EO1" thats all about, but you came against on it

It's not WHAT you said, but rather the "my-daddy-owns-E01" attitude that makes you the a$$hole you are perceived to be.

Bravo !! not only were you driving at an insane speed of 260 but you are so skilled enough to have taken a picture of it... Brilliant .

I think you are just jealous... .:) Did it occur to you that someone else could have taken that shot?

You addressed a bit to me. I don't like it. I don't care what you think of the E01 or its rules, but you have a post history that annoys me and you seem to think I'm gonna do things you want. Get the message, I'm not.

Now go away.

if some one intend to drive over 100Km/h is illegal, and peri please give the contact details of who saying we have drive more than 100 Km/h speed at E01. we will contact them

I am working at RDA projects. if someone break or support to break the rules by sharing ideas and words is a accused in the law. please keep the Forum away from these people

No cookie for you! :music-smiley-019:

You addressed a bit to me. I don't like it. I don't care what you think of the E01 or its rules, but you have a post history that annoys me and you seem to think I'm gonna do things you want. Get the message, I'm not.

Now go away.

"but you have a post history that annoys me and you seem to think I'm gonna do things you want."

you not correct we only meet here peri and i am not against you, and i not keep the things in my mind "like you say post history" i just post here abt E01, and you blame me with "post history" on your mind. and you shout me to leave.

Machan Jami - whenever possible I drive beyond speed limit .. in a sense I'm limitless - pls include me in your hitlist and moral school and whatnot - PM me for contact details.

• Like 1

Machan Jami - whenever possible I drive beyond speed limit .. in a sense I'm limitless - pls include me in your hitlist and moral school and whatnot - PM me for contact details.

I just say obey the rules. If you cant your are not a human being.... How old are you?

I think you are just jealous... . :) Did it occur to you that someone else could have taken that shot?

Yes very J...

I just say obey the rules. If you cant your are not a human being.... How old are you?

There are hundreds of rules but these are put to control people... for example whats the speed limit around Colombo or any other road other than the E01. Everyone breaks them, and I am sure even u would have done it.

But some people like to show off to everyone that I can drive fast or I have a super car... that's why guys take pics of the speedo at 260, or the RX8 guy saying he did 200 or 220km, that's ok, let them have their moment of glory and no point you stressing over it .

Are you retarded? your saying if you have a high performance car then go for it on the expressway? Of all dumb ass comments, this one takes the cake.

It's a public road, not an excuse for anyone to have a track day.

i didnt mean track day man.. but they can push it a little u know.. most of these cars have better braking performance than most other road cars.. and hopefully the owners are not retarded and try to over do it... i am not gonna come back and say something back and call u a name.. because i rather do that face to face... not through a keyboard..

Edited by charitha19

oK Sir well said as a moderator

u walked right into that my friend.. i knew this will happen to u... stop being a fool.. untill the rulers and other big shots change in SL.. u cant expect anyone else to change.. its a top down thing.. never a bottom up thing in places like ours..

and after what ur precious politica's did on the first day of the opening and his public ranting of doing 180. the obey the rules train just never had a chance...

Edited by charitha19

Yes very J...

There are hundreds of rules but these are put to control people... for example whats the speed limit around Colombo or any other road other than the E01. Everyone breaks them, and I am sure even u would have done it.

But some people like to show off to everyone that I can drive fast or I have a super car... that's why guys take pics of the speedo at 260, or the RX8 guy saying he did 200 or 220km, that's ok, let them have their moment of glory and no point you stressing over it .

forgot to mention that was not me.. never had a STI.. but did push the legacy close to 200 once.. cant be sure because the damn speedo doesnt show over 180 . and guess what E01 was still not built.. hmmm...

Edited by charitha19