• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

if some one intend to drive over 100Km/h is illegal, and peri please give the contact details of who saying we have drive more than 100 Km/h speed at E01. we will contact them

I am working at RDA projects. if someone break or support to break the rules by sharing ideas and words is a accused in the law. please keep the Forum away from these people

Ado...I have driven 100+ many times...you know how to contact me....come and see me please...

PS: Please PM me how you like it.... p***y!!!

MINIACE

• Like 3

I just say obey the rules. If you cant your are not a human being.... How old are you?

Sorry I did not know you're the IGP. Pardon my manners but I prefer not being a human being rather than trundling along at 25kmph :)

Does age matter? I've been speeding for 10+ years ...

Whoa...! Off AL for a few days n look at the mess... Did I start this..?? :mosking:

Just for the record, I wasn't doing 220+ all the way.. jst a few minutes at a time. Guys, if your ride has a top speed of 180, don't feel bad about it. The manufacturer intended to keep it that way. :sarcastic_hand:

And for the guys who cried about sticking to the speed limit, sell your car and buy a TATA Nano...!

if some one intend to drive over 100Km/h is illegal, and peri please give the contact details of who saying we have drive more than 100 Km/h speed at E01. we will contact them

I am working at RDA projects. if someone break or support to break the rules by sharing ideas and words is a accused in the law. please keep the Forum away from these people

mov01406thmfb.jpg

:huh:

Who's the cowboy who was driving a 2007 Civic Type R (white with white rims) on the expressway yesterday? Guy must've been doing 160 cutting in and out of traffic on the Galle entrance road to the expressway and then hammered from there... saw them taking a cig break on the shoulder probably to let time pass and average their time :D

Many many cars wr caught for speeding yesterday. At the Galle exit point we could hear a PA system voicing out top speeds of cars as they approached the gate. 2 beamers who whizzed past wr also caught on the side. Sorry dot com... guess the thrill is worth the katta and the fine :D

Also come stupid dude in a classic Merc who was tailgating an OVERTAKING vehicle (which musta been overtaking me at about 120) on the right lane with less than a 5 foot gap... yikes!

forgot to mention i never did this.. i could have if i had a STI.. this guy was crazy.. buggati can vouch for that..

You need to be a bit crazy to own and drive a Sti, it comes with the package I guess.... :) Seen so many Stis wrecked by drivers pushing it to the limit, so much that insurance companies now think twice when you say Sti.

forgot to mention that was not me.. never had a STI.. but did push the legacy close to 200 once.. cant be sure because the damn speedo doesnt show over 180 . and guess what E01 was still not built.. hmmm...

I don't think it lets you go due to the speed cut at 180 or 170, unless u had it removed ?

You need to be a bit crazy to own and drive a Sti, it comes with the package I guess.... :) Seen so many Stis wrecked by drivers pushing it to the limit, so much that insurance companies now think twice when you say Sti.

I don't think it lets you go due to the speed cut at 180 or 170, unless u had it removed ?

yep it wasnt my rev limiter becase that had a lot more to go.. so it must be the damn japanese speed cut...

Who's the cowboy who was driving a 2007 Civic Type R (white with white rims) on the expressway yesterday? Guy must've been doing 160 cutting in and out of traffic on the Galle entrance road to the expressway and then hammered from there... saw them taking a cig break on the shoulder probably to let time pass and average their time :D

Many many cars wr caught for speeding yesterday. At the Galle exit point we could hear a PA system voicing out top speeds of cars as they approached the gate. 2 beamers who whizzed past wr also caught on the side. Sorry dot com... guess the thrill is worth the katta and the fine :D

Also come stupid dude in a classic Merc who was tailgating an OVERTAKING vehicle (which musta been overtaking me at about 120) on the right lane with less than a 5 foot gap... yikes!

Gee .. somebody's pissing in the pants with happiness! :P

You were monitoring the E01 full time? Too bad you did not notice me - Blue Axela doing 130-150 at bursts and sorry to burst your bubble because my average was definitely more than 100 but no cop stopped me! Not even on the highlevel where I was above the limit.

Gee .. somebody's pissing in the pants with happiness! :P

You were monitoring the E01 full time? Too bad you did not notice me - Blue Axela doing 130-150 at bursts and sorry to burst your bubble because my average was definitely more than 100 but no cop stopped me! Not even on the highlevel where I was above the limit.

Haha I really don't give a shit what happens man... whether ppl are copped or not :) and yeah I did notice a Blue Axela on the way back... must've been about 5:30pm on the road yeah? nice car!

Some dudes burst and slow down.. that's kinda annoying, cos they pass u at 120 and then slow down to 80-90 and then u gotta pass them... kinda like a moving musical chairs lol

Edited by Sajith83

Ado chandi Jami where are you? Im waiting....

MINIACE

Recently i went to Riverston Rathtota. and we found lots of garbage which thrown to the Pitawala pathana by People like you. this is the beahavoiur what we can see from even you, it doesnt matter your driven, going for a picknic, walking or any other socially contribution, you will do the major disaster to the society, so i canot change your mind. think it, it is your country and if you drive fast and caught a accident you may be hurt, ur parents hurt, and if their other people same happened to them. In few years time at katubedda, a child with her father and mother travelling with their bike behind leyland bus, it stopped suddenly and reverse, and hit the bike, and that little child fallen down to the road and her head crushed to the bus wheel. and there is no sign of she got a face it completely crushed. i shock from this. i saw this , and i think hard why this people not concerning rules/attitudes.

there is nothing give to m by anyone here by saying "obey" the rules. i just type and post it here to get your concentration on that.

Edited by jami

Such idiocy. If you can't you ARE a human being. Only robots obey all the rules all the time. Humans don't.

No even robots fail. i know humans don't. thats why all the time public noticed abt it to strictly with the rules. all the people who drive fast here only for their fun with risky to them and to the others. so human and robot is not the issue/ there is no point of arguing with you, if you support to drive over 100Km/h, I think it is completely wrong idea

In few years time at katubedda, a child with her father and mother travelling with their bike behind leyland bus, it stopped suddenly and reverse, and hit the bike, and that little child fallen down to the road and her head crushed to the bus wheel. and there is no sign of she got a face it completely crushed. i shock from this. i saw this , and i think hard why this people not concerning rules/attitudes.

there is nothing give to m by anyone here by saying "obey" the rules. i just type and post it here to get your concentration on that.

Wow!!! You can predict the future??

@jami Your stereotyping is typical of the stereotype you represent i.e. holier than thou blaming everyone else for the state of affairs in the country while lifting nary a finger to do something about it other than make ridiculous accusations against perfectly rational people on online forums. Why don't you take a minute to ponder on how YOU contribute to whats all wrong with this country's society, or do you live in a quantum universe where such things do not apply?

And FYI, I and everyone I'm familiar with dispose of our trash in a responsible manner. In fact, my family takes the extra step of separating plastic paper and glass and dropping them off at the recycling point at our own cost. Plus we maintain our own compost bin, you're welcome to come over and take a whiff sometime.

No even robots fail. i know humans don't. thats why all the time public noticed abt it to strictly with the rules. all the people who drive fast here only for their fun with risky to them and to the others. so human and robot is not the issue/ there is no point of arguing with you, if you support to drive over 100Km/h, I think it is completely wrong idea

Robots never fail, they're governed by the Three Laws. Don't you know anything? :action-smiley-060:

• Like 1