• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

We can do that? Hmmm, must try it out. Not the following part tho.

I do wish that there should be something like a community or forum for road discipline and they can make awareness for public, create pressure for law makers and Police to make the roads a better place............

Pls teach our morons to go on a straight line first. 1. Identifying lanes and lane types of different carriageways 2. Keeping to a lane 3. How to change a lane when necessary.

That will cut down the headaches by 50% - speeding becomes trivial when u compare to this.

VVTi Machan, what is this incident and where it happened?

This was somewhere near the Baddegama Exit/Entry.You should check with Varunatech and Jami, theay er the curators of the E01... :) Everything that happens on it is their business... :)

Hey Varuntech, why dont you cruise teh E01 in eth night and take exits randomly and see if they way lay youm, then you can all your friends on 119 and stick around til they come and book these buggers.

Sometimes good samaritans gets hurt... :) You rat out the wrong bugger and its curtains for you.

Ya thats like asking for trouble, you never know who your going to be dealing with. Let the cops (if they want) to handle it. Setting a good example isn't always the way to go.

VVTi Machan, what is this incident and where it happened?

You been missing the news? http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/15971-attempted-robbery-on-highway-exit.html

Hey Varuntech, why dont you cruise teh E01 in eth night and take exits randomly and see if they way lay youm, then you can all your friends on 119 and stick around til they come and book these buggers.

Highwayman was a short lived TV series, all I remember is him blowing up some cars in the highway, Knight Rider was cooler than that!! :D:P

I don't remember watching it :(

What was the channel it was telecasted ?

THe Highway man was sort of so bad it was sort of good!!!! Remember the intro words?????

They say he came into this world from someplace off the clock.

And his mother was an ice-cold wind; his pa a fiery rock.

It's told that on some starless nights his rig could up and blow,

And folks who say they saw it coming swear they didn't see it go.

Now you hear a lot of legends told when you ride the long hard slab,

From some who say the man is good and some who say he's bad.

But all agreed who've ever tried to play a cheatin' hand;

You only get one chance to draw against "The Highwayman."

And now for the vid!!!!!!

Imagine that rig on the expressway :-O

Things on TV here in Oz are so grim these days that Knight Rider is getting re-runs in the afternoon.

Oyy you idiopathic moron...Who argued?? No argument just offered my self for your charge of catching who violated 100km/h limitation....So what are you going to do ??? question still remains. Oyy I send a couple of waste like you down the drain every morning without fail...

So you the bugg*r claimed to own a 1985 Mini Cooper....

http://forum.autolan...ay/page__st__20

and you playing a clownish law abiding citizens role ,yet a few months back you wanted street drag your so called 88 Cooper , so whats this split personality? seeking cheap popularity or somethin?

Coming back to your Cooper thing , there are only three authentic 80s Coopers in SL and I know all owners and surely you are not one of them. Three possibilities here,

One you moron dont know what a Mini Cooper is ,

Two you a damn big liar ,

Three being the most dangerous one, that you are using an illegal cooper in SL

By anychance if you fall into the category three, make sure you sell it fast else dont call me a bad guy, coz you wanted to teach others a lesson....things are gonna come back to you in a nasty way.

Ado dont throw stones if you in a glass house,

Just because you being a paid janitor at E01 dont assume that you own it and only you contributed..entire nation contributed E01 by paying taxes and will continue paying for the next 45 years since the total cost is US$ 600 mil is on a 45 year payment plan.

I have seen puss!es and engaged in a 15 year life or death battle with em...I won rest all dead or gone...so you pus$y is just nobody to me...Hereafter dont even spell the name miniace here bet if you do you SOB is gonna hate that name..

MINIACE

nice explanation, can you highlight any thing i have post wrong. i ve only post good things, even you have written bad words, and claiming me what is the reason. if you really want to support to protect national resources just support it rather pointing me and issuing thousand talks. And try to respect each other, and their ideas, use good words, mind you this is a public forum

Edited by jami