• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

yes it may be the reason, so if it is the reason, what we can say???

IF? Dude, go back to whatever asylum you escaped from and try chatting with them. I'm done with your time wasting.

AND you canot ask me to :go away:

Sure I can. I've asked it twice on this thread already. I'll say it again. GO AWAY!

IF? Dude, go back to whatever asylum you escaped from and try chatting with them. I'm done with your time wasting.

Sure I can. I've asked it twice on this thread already. I'll say it again. GO AWAY!

ur insulting me. you are not a good man

I strongly beleive this Jami character is a prank. If he is not, then he is a stupid moron

Shall we not feed his ego by paying much attention to his BS? If he's ingnored for long enough, I'm sure he will leave us alone to have some meaningful discussions about cars and car related subjects

We will miss the daily dose of entertainment though :)

ur insulting me. you are not a good man

I don't see any point in you continuing to argue on this, your point is "speeding kills" but what everyone else is trying to say is its not ONLY speed but other factors such as drivers skill, road condition etc...etc.. So just let it go.

But since you are working for the RDA let me ask you a more specific question. I heard the guy involved in the first accident was charged something like Rs 500k for the fence, but in another case ( discussed here on a different thread) the insurance ( Ceylin*o) had not paid the full amount claimed by the Govt for the fence. As per what I know insurance should pay for the full cost of the third party damage. Can you confirm if there has been any case where any insurance company has paid the FULL damage without any deduction, if so please let me know the name of the insurance company so I can transfer my policy to them.... Its a serious issue if such a loss is not covered so I dont want to take any chances...

I don't see any point in you continuing to argue on this, your point is "speeding kills" but what everyone else is trying to say is its not ONLY speed but other factors such as drivers skill, road condition etc...etc.. So just let it go.

But since you are working for the RDA let me ask you a more specific question. I heard the guy involved in the first accident was charged something like Rs 500k for the fence, but in another case ( discussed here on a different thread) the insurance ( Ceylin*o) had not paid the full amount claimed by the Govt for the fence. As per what I know insurance should pay for the full cost of the third party damage. Can you confirm if there has been any case where any insurance company has paid the FULL damage without any deduction, if so please let me know the name of the insurance company so I can transfer my policy to them.... Its a serious issue if such a loss is not covered so I dont want to take any chances...

This is true, it will cost more to repair a damaged part in E01, and untill this is paid highway, people who are using have to paid for using and repairing it. i dont know a such company add these things to their insurance policies. But it must covered by them.

This is true, it will cost more to repair a damaged part in E01, and untill this is paid highway, people who are using have to paid for using and repairing it. i dont know a such company add these things to their insurance policies. But it must covered by them.

This made no sense to me whatsoever. :speechless-smiley-004: . I can only assume it's because your grammar being so bad makes it incomprehensible.

• Like 4

Your answer is not very clear, what I am asking is " Give me a name of a insurance company that has paid the FULL amount without a deduction " , I am sure you will know this or have access to this information since you work for the RDA as claimed. Just give a name that's all dude..

Your answer is not very clear, what I am asking is " Give me a name of a insurance company that has paid the FULL amount without a deduction " , I am sure you will know this or have access to this information since you work for the RDA as claimed. Just give a name that's all dude..

sorry machan there is no such company offer the full amount

ha ha funny

machan mage grammer awul thamai mama sinhala ban,

LOL, even in sinhala you make no sense. What does being sinhala and having poor grammar have to do with the other?

Ehenang ban therena basakin comment karapangko

Edited by jehan80
  • Like 3

LOL, even in sinhala you make no sense. What does being sinhala and having poor grammar have to do with the other?

Ehenang ban therena basakin comment karapangko

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you,

then they fight you, then you win.

-Mahatma Gandi

Why is the E01 an exception to what the insurance covers?

from what I undertand, the 3rd party cover comes with a limit. Depending on your insurance. V*P offers up to about 1M if you ask, but they will adjust the premium. The reason a 3rd party cover is normally very cheap is because hardly anyone will chase up a guy to pay if he or she has a 3rd party cover. But I guess with these issues, people will think twice about the lowly 3rd party cover clause.

from what I undertand, the 3rd party cover comes with a limit. Depending on your insurance. V*P offers up to about 1M if you ask, but they will adjust the premium. The reason a 3rd party cover is normally very cheap is because hardly anyone will chase up a guy to pay if he or she has a 3rd party cover. But I guess with these issues, people will think twice about the lowly 3rd party cover clause.

So full insurance covers 'everything/value'?

So full insurance covers 'everything/value'?

No such thing as a 'full' cover. And when it comes to 3rd party damage it all depends on many factors. Best thing is for everyone to read their full contract... yes that collection of papers we throw away after coming out of the insurance office... :) That has all the info you need about their liability limitations and your liabilities.

No such thing as a 'full' cover. And when it comes to 3rd party damage it all depends on many factors. Best thing is for everyone to read their full contract... yes that collection of papers we throw away after coming out of the insurance office... :) That has all the info you need about their liability limitations and your liabilities.

Ya that fine print really does matter though we never pay much attention to it :)

Back to the topic.. was driving back from Galle on the E01.. doing the average 110 km/h. out of nowhere came a Black Alion, must have been doin well over 150, over took me with no signals.. then pulled up to behind a Prius on the right lane at the same speed... and there was hardly a 10 foot gap between the cars.. :sad-smiley-058:

To the idiot who drove KN-0260...... be a bit more sensible when driving..

• Like 1

I never knew there was any limit on the third party cover, since its a legal requirement to ensure that a innocent third party does not suffer any loss, so you cannot cap that loss without knowing what the loss will be. Like the case where the stupid driver smashed in to the BMW showroom...

Maybe a good idea to read the full policy document, but I may need to get a set of specs as the print is sooo small ..... Planing on getting on the E01 next week.

off course i ve read it frm beginning to end, but all the idea behind it to a profit to the company side. we canot change the liabilities, but we can choose a better company who do the service fast and easy on our side. and look around what they give back to you like Hampers