• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chassis Number.. Missing?

jedikasun

Question

Hi all,

A friend of mine recently sold a Hyundai Atos. The buyer has called back saying that the chassis number plate which is riveted on is there, but the number is not stamped on to to the body.

Just wanted to ask, is the the chassis number always stamped on to the body on every car?

If there are any Atos owner out there, could you please open up your hood and double check and let me know.

Thanks all,
Kasun

Hell,I am Jasmine and I am from Myanmar.we bought FAW CA1040 2014 Lorry for Sale Rs.1575000 in Dehiwala Sri Lanka car last week and now me need to The deadline must be increased our car but we can't fine chassis number so we need your hand.please,

On 4/26/2024 at 11:53 AM, Jas Mine said:

Hell,I am Jasmine and I am from Myanmar.we bought FAW CA1040 2014 Lorry for Sale Rs.1575000 in Dehiwala Sri Lanka car last week and now me need to The deadline must be increased our car but we can't fine chassis number so we need your hand.please,

Typical locations for the chassis number (or VIN number) are:

1. firewall or etched on an exposed part of the chassis within the engine area.

2. ID plate screwed on to the firewall or exposed part of the chassis.

3.  Under the driver's seat

4. Plate on the dashboard (some have it riveted on to the dashboard mount and can be seen through the windshield..some have an ID plate in the glove compartment or some other similar location.

5. Somewhere around the door jams/pillars.

I don't know..maybe someone who knows about the FAW truck can give you a more specific answer.