• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Govt. To Cut Vehicle Imports By 30 Per Cent

coolcar

I think I'm going to covert to a classic car lover and forever run the golden oldies. This seems to be better than not having a choice on newer vehicles to buy as soon only Micro will be affordable.

Word. Thats exactly what im doing. Its either that or give 70% of my salary for a cac- plated overpriced econobox!!

Thank you, but no!

There are lot of 'desha premiyo' who'll dig this shit up like no tomorrow...

I saw two such specimens on E01 today withe smoking Micros... :) Looked very patriotic under their umbrellas in the rain

• Like 1

Were they Korean or Chinese?

Didn't stop to look... as a habit I do not help my fellow motorists or pedestrians in need. In Sri Lanka, no good deed goes unpunished.... ;) They could have been on fire for all I cared and I would not have stopped to spit at the flames.

Didn't stop to look... as a habit I do not help my fellow motorists or pedestrians in need. In Sri Lanka, no good deed goes unpunished.... ;) They could have been on fire for all I cared and I would not have stopped to spit at the flames.

Can you share your experience with us if you don't mind V? The last time you helped a fellow motorist? :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bracket" data-cid="262312" data-time="1401980111"><p>

<br />

Can you share your experience with us if you don't mind V? The last time you helped a fellow motorist? :)</p></blockquote> Lets just say that helping a dying man lying on the side of the road almost ended up with me being the bad guy. Due to the cops being far smarter than we give them credit for I walked away. Now I will not stop for anyone. Rather help a dog or a thalagoya. But not my fellow man...

Edited by VVTi