• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying Advice About Isuzu Bighorn

john cooper

Hello folks

Need some information and guidance about Isuzu bighorn Series 2 model, coz I am looking to buy a one. Looking to go for a Diesel 4JG2 rather than 4JX1

Please let me know what MUST to check before buy or Any common issues

P.S. Checked few manual gear models 1993 Lotus Edition, 1992 irmsche – S and 1995 Field Star LS (Electronic Fuel Pump)

Thanks Heaps

JC

Thank you Crosswind, got some idea but most of the info on above discussion ended up with RMV details which is not relevant to me but anyway found info and bought a Bighorn and a 94 Pajero 2.8 gone keep the jero and sell the horn

tks

JC

Thank you Crosswind, got some idea but most of the info on above discussion ended up with RMV details which is not relevant to me but anyway found info and bought a Bighorn and a 94 Pajero 2.8 gone keep the jero and sell the horn

tks

JC

Why did you decide to keep the Pajero and sell the BigHorn. Surely the 3.1 is more powerful?

regretting now........ First person checked the BIGHORN offered a good price, and under my profit margin so its gone.... but now i realize 4M40 auto is gutless a** don't kw wht to do......

Idea is to go to the beach and tow the trailer..... looks to me i had to chuck another engine to the trailer as its struggle to go without any load.