• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Isuzu Trooper

abc12

Question

HI

I am planning to go for a 32-xxxx isuzu trooper . its got a 2.8 intercooler turbo.

Pls let me no the goods and bads of this vehicle - - -- -

Any idea about the prevailing prices . . . ..

in ur opinion is this vehicle good

Thanks

7 answers to this question

i also searched for 2.8 Isuzu Trooper. It's price range is generally between 17 -22 laks. i also found a one which is on 32- for 15 lks but the body needs tinkring work. Turbo also shown oil leaked. There are troopers which are originally registered as well as body permit ones. According to my experience, body permit troopers are now in a better quality than those with original body. ( there may be expections and correct me if i am wrong.). One of my friend who is engaged in Vehicle industry said me that body permited troopers are has a low second hand market value than the original even though there condition is good.

Samanl

long time owner and fan here...it's pretty much a faultless vehicle in my experience,all we replaced were the shocks and a damaged brake load distribution unit,I have no current complainnts except the differential is giving a faint hum on mine...I'm sure MRM who owns a fine looking troopie will have more info.

Hey guys these days Police Action is on...... Happy hunting for troopers..........

yeh i visited on the inspection day and my friend had visited the auction price of a trooper book hasnt reduced by much from what i gather.

long time owner and fan here...it's pretty much a faultless vehicle in my experience,all we replaced were the shocks and a damaged brake load distribution unit,I have no current complainnts except the differential is giving a faint hum on mine...I'm sure MRM who owns a fine looking troopie will have more info.

mine was just sold last week. but i regret selling it as it is lovely vehicle to have.

handling, power, reliability i would it is on Top compared to the Pajero( this is My personal openion) which is in the same catagory.

try to get a 2.8 TDI with a new Body as every one mentioned, you will see a Big difference in driving one of those compared to the Original sri lankan hacked ones as the vibration, rattles are much more .

i would say Overall a lovely vehicle for that price which can do a lot, even off roading the peformance is very good

maintenance is cheap compared to other jeeps and parts are freely available

mine was just sold last week. but i regret selling it as it is lovely vehicle to have.

handling, power, reliability i would it is on Top compared to the Pajero( this is My personal openion) which is in the same catagory.

try to get a 2.8 TDI with a new Body as every one mentioned, you will see a Big difference in driving one of those compared to the Original sri lankan hacked ones as the vibration, rattles are much more .

i would say Overall a lovely vehicle for that price which can do a lot, even off roading the peformance is very good

maintenance is cheap compared to other jeeps and parts are freely available

Yes I agree with you. I had the chance of driving a 3.1L Trooper bighorn (2nd generation) with auto transmission. Very smooth driving and excellent pulling power. It amazed me.