• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Fit Aria

chew

Question

Hi Friends,

Im planning to buy a Honda Fit Area (Coz I like the appearance), I was searching some information about this car even in this forum but couldn't find what I want. Could you please help me on this,

1. What are the versions currently available in SL (2003, 2004.. etc)??

2. What is the current price range?

3. Are there any specific mechanical problems related to this model?

4. What's the different between Honda City and Honda Fit Area?

Greatly appreciate your support on this.

6 answers to this question

Well for starters there is no car called "Honda Fit Area" its "Honda Fit Aria"

Secondly the difference is that City is the export version where as the Aria is the JDM version.

The rest has been discussed extensively, do a forum search.

Hi Friends,

Im planning to buy a Honda Fit Area (Coz I like the appearance), I was searching some information about this car even in this forum but couldn't find what I want. Could you please help me on this,

1. What are the versions currently available in SL (2003, 2004.. etc)??

2. What is the current price range?

3. Are there any specific mechanical problems related to this model?

4. What's the different between Honda City and Honda Fit Area?

Greatly appreciate your support on this.

I've got one thing to say to you. Never buy a car for its appearance & never fall in love with a girl for her looks. :sport-smiley-004: Also what do you see that special in the appearance of fit aria? There are lot more better looking cars than that in the market. :speechless-smiley-004: You can only buy second hand fit arias around 22-25 lacks depending on the condition of the vehicle. If you want a brand new one you'll only get Honda city which you can order through stafford. I still don't get what you see in these cars. They are not that much popular in Sri Lankan car market.

I've got one thing to say to you. Never buy a car for its appearance & never fall in love with a girl for her looks. :sport-smiley-004: Also what do you see that special in the appearance of fit aria? There are lot more better looking cars than that in the market. :speechless-smiley-004: You can only buy second hand fit arias around 22-25 lacks depending on the condition of the vehicle. If you want a brand new one you'll only get Honda city which you can order through stafford. I still don't get what you see in these cars. They are not that much popular in Sri Lankan car market.

Seems You have used or you know that car. so you can tell him what you see and what you cannot see in these cars. it will help him.