• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buy A Pajero 1985 ++

SLA

Question

Please give your valuable advice for buying a Pajero short model jeep (Palath Sabha).

Are there any specific things to be concerned when buying - 4d56/55 engine, turbo and -nice pack/justlow as per van people call them:)

What is the average price for a 32-xxxx vehicle these days?

2 answers to this question

- Check the "Book" for the correct registration details or its a SPC Book :violent-smiley-027:

- Don't worry about the engine coz its 1985 + and this same model engine available in the market so you can transplant a 1 with no issue

- Don't think original engine is Turbo, coz first introduce with Turbo in 1989, (correct me if i am wrong)

- Plenty of body parts in the market

- Make sure 4WD is engaging (Some got manual hub)

- I don't kw the market price in SL but they are good off road trucks

Never heard of NICE PACK or justlow, all bu**s*it hope you looking for a Pajero not a Delica P25 or P35

Good luck

JC

Please give your valuable advice for buying a Pajero short model jeep (Palath Sabha).

Are there any specific things to be concerned when buying - 4d56/55 engine, turbo and -nice pack/justlow as per van people call them:)

What is the average price for a 32-xxxx vehicle these days?

I think the prices hover around 1.8 million.

The most important thing is to check the body, and check the vehicle is not cut and bud, as many vehicles were upgraded under body permits.