• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda City 2001-Current Market Value

Dr.Dre

Hi Guys,

Can anyone guide me about the current market price of a Honda City (Thailand -YOM2001)?. Mine is a manual gear transmission with black leather interior. It had driven about 212,000km's. Reason I'm asking this quiz is I'm planning to sell this after fully repainting it. also i have changed the original color of the car, from red to metalic grey in my last full paint. what kind of price can i expect for this vehicle??.. I'm going to spend generously on small mechanical issues since this car had been a great friend to me for the past 05 years. :)

Cheers!

Difficult to say. The auto varians used to go between 1.4 and 1.6 but that was before the last two rounds of budgets etc. I would think the manual would be a bit lower around 1.2?

I'm no price expert, so the above is based on a hunch than anybody else. Ultimately a car is worth what somebody else is willing to pay for it.

Check some ads.Auto variants priced between 15.50-18 depending on the color and condition.I guess you can sell it for around 1.5-1.6.

I've not seen an auto Honda City 2000 model go for more than 1.6 to be honest, and I'm reflecting a number of years back when the car was pretty new. What you are talking about is EK3 money, a superior car in every possible way. I don't really want to say any more. The OP can get the car prepared, put it up for sale and see what kind of offers he gets.

Hi Guys,

Can anyone guide me about the current market price of a Honda City (Thailand -YOM2001)?. Mine is a manual gear transmission with black leather interior. It had driven about 212,000km's. Reason I'm asking this quiz is I'm planning to sell this after fully repainting it. also i have changed the original color of the car, from red to metalic grey in my last full paint. what kind of price can i expect for this vehicle??.. I'm going to spend generously on small mechanical issues since this car had been a great friend to me for the past 05 years. :)

Cheers!

If your CR says RED and if you have painted it grey, it will be an issue while selling. In my opinion and experience, a fair price to expect for a 2001 Manual City will be 1.3 million in the current market.

Hey!! Thank you everyone for the positive replies!!

@ crosswind > I managed to change the color with RMV at the time of changing it as wot it is today. It's been like 3yrs since it's been done, so i hope it won't bother me so much.

It does well on fuel so Im thinking of using it may be for another 6-7 months. And your suggestions helped me a lot to understand what kinda price Im up with if im to sell. Thanks again guys! Appreciate it a lot!!

Cheers!!