• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swift 2002

kasdesilva

Question

Hai guys,i need to buy suzuki swift car and my budjet is 1750000. May be i will sell it before one year. So i highly consider about resale value.

i found suzuki swift 2002 silvr color for 1750000. its 1300cc, G number. If condition is not bad, is it worth for that price?

How about the market for 1300cc swift?

Is it worth to buy 110 or fb 15 rather than this model?(considering resale value)

Edited by kasdesilva

3 answers to this question

If its a 2002 with a G-number, its not a Swift. Its an Ignis. They are virtually the same car but Ignis is a bit low on specs and in Sri Lankan market, it has lower demand compared to Swift.

There are some car baiyas who buy Ignis, change the grille and badges to make it Swift and sell them off. Check the CR properly.

If you are concerned about resale value, don't buy ANY car these days. You never know what will happen in 5 or 6 months down the line. Or buy a very old car for about 400,000 (B11 Sunny, KE72 Corolla) then you won't lose much when you sell it off.

If its a 2002 with a G-number, its not a Swift. Its an Ignis. They are virtually the same car but Ignis is a bit low on specs and in Sri Lankan market, it has lower demand compared to Swift.

There are some car baiyas who buy Ignis, change the grille and badges to make it Swift and sell them off. Check the CR properly.

If you are concerned about resale value, don't buy ANY car these days. You never know what will happen in 5 or 6 months down the line. Or buy a very old car for about 400,000 (B11 Sunny, KE72 Corolla) then you won't lose much when you sell it off.

this is very very true.