• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advices needed on buying a reassembled car. ..

wijay2011

Question

I'm hoping to buy a reassembled Toyota corolla 110 by emperor for around 2 Mil. Mileage is around 60000 and car looks okay...

1.Is it worth the money l am spending on it??

2.Are there any major problems in these reassembled cars??

3.Should I try to buy something else?? (Any ideas)

Can u please advise me on these matters??? Thanks...

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, wijay2011 said:

I'm hoping to buy a reassembled Toyota corolla 110 by emperor for around 2 Mil. Mileage is around 60000 and car looks okay...

1.Is it worth the money l am spending on it??

2.Are there any major problems in these reassembled cars??

3.Should I try to buy something else?? (Any ideas)

Can u please advise me on these matters??? Thanks...

1) Downside is market of course already overpriced so if you could hit one at the pric of 1800k or so its really worth yet whilst you could bargain as the Brand name is not there on the book ??

2) Technically no issue as far as im concerned bt reselling issues are there

3) Well go for the Original car If you much concerned of the impact of emperor venture ??

Will keep fingers crossed ??

2 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

To my knowledge chassis are welded here in sri lanka . So there will be serious structural issues with the vehicle. Importantly  safety is also compromised in these vehicles.

So damn true bro, I have a personal experience with a re-assembled 1990 Corolla Station Wagon. My father and myself went through an unfortunate incident a while back in broad daylight.

Make sure you do a thorough inspection before buying since, you know it's a re-assembled one. Anyways, despite all the negative comments I've read about 110s in some of the threads, trust me they are very reliable. Had a 2000 AE110 never gave us trouble.

If the machine seems to be in perfect condition, GO FOR IT!!! Good Luck man! B)

5 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

To my knowledge chassis are welded here in sri lanka . So there will be serious structural issues with the vehicle. Importantly  safety is also compromised in these vehicles.

I know right that depends I mean most of the cars were brought down disassembling doors only