• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need a Help ASAP

omee

Hello everyone outta there...

I'm planning to buy Micro Geely MX7 mark II 2013 car or a Suzuki Liana japan 2004 car. I just need to know which one is the good one and how about the second hand market ? Fuel Consumption and other things.. My budget is 1.8mn so is there any options to go guide me through.

Waiting for an expert reply

Thank you

Edited by omee

3 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

The micro is from China. Enough said,...:glare:

Then comes a prof of BS, and says it's the best thing to come since the invension of the wheel.:D

There is a same copy in one of my neighbors veranda. Mostly its laying in the veranda than on the road. Its passenger side mirror had a issue which not moving up and down and the owner brought it to a garage while I was there. The mechanic said it can not repair again as cheap/thin metal and plastic parts. After few months I asked the neighbor about the issue and said its again their. :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

The micro is from China. Enough said,...:glare:

Then comes a prof of BS, and says it's the best thing to come since the invension of the wheel.:D

2 hours ago, kusumsiri said:

There is a same copy in one of my neighbors veranda. Mostly its laying in the veranda than on the road. Its passenger side mirror had a issue which not moving up and down and the owner brought it to a garage while I was there. The mechanic said it can not repair again as cheap/thin metal and plastic parts. After few months I asked the neighbor about the issue and said its again their. :D

Ohh Thank you twin turbo and kusumsiri. how about my second mentioned car suzuki liana japan 2004 ? Is it worth buying for my budget ? im thinking f it too. guide me some through this model as well

I Don't know much about the Micro but I can share few things on the Liana.

My brother in laws family has a Liana. They bought it as a brand new import somewhere in 2002 or 2003 and it has been with them since then. They run a family business and this is just one of the vehicles within the family and it has been used (actually abused) by the family, extended family as well as the business for more than a decade. :)

However; it has managed to hold fairly well with all that abuse throughout the years.

My BIL and his family don't hold onto troublesome cars for long. They usually keep one SUV, one Van, one Car and 3-4 lorries in their vehicle fleet to cater family as well as business needs. Throughout the period from 2003-2016 they have replaced all the others in the vehicle fleet but have been holding onto the Liana as it has become a family favourite. So, I can vouch for it’s reliability.

It's a fairly spacious (plenty of head room) and comfortable as well. It also comes with one or two fancy features such as a nice digital gauge panel which is rare to be found in other models of the same era. However; you might find it bit difficult to source out body parts as it’s not a very common model here in SL.

can vouch for Liana also as the price and the condition of the lianas that were up for sale was was the only reason that kept me away from buying one. Lianas can have dashboard cracks if kept under the sun, (i checked 4 Liana's and all had cracks, with some major ones). Try to get the full option one, anw the vehicle is good on fuel and can take a beating. 

22 hours ago, fiatLife said:

can vouch for Liana also as the price and the condition of the lianas that were up for sale was was the only reason that kept me away from buying one. Lianas can have dashboard cracks if kept under the sun, (i checked 4 Liana's and all had cracks, with some major ones). Try to get the full option one, anw the vehicle is good on fuel and can take a beating. 

thank you fiatlife and yes its true there are some minor dashboard cracks. for it they have covered the dashboard with a leater cover and its good. bdw im interesting for this liana and it looks very good and classy. isn't it?

On 12/20/2016 at 4:58 AM, LashNeo said:

I Don't know much about the Micro but I can share few things on the Liana.

My brother in laws family has a Liana. They bought it as a brand new import somewhere in 2002 or 2003 and it has been with them since then. They run a family business and this is just one of the vehicles within the family and it has been used (actually abused) by the family, extended family as well as the business for more than a decade. :)

However; it has managed to hold fairly well with all that abuse throughout the years.

My BIL and his family don't hold onto troublesome cars for long. They usually keep one SUV, one Van, one Car and 3-4 lorries in their vehicle fleet to cater family as well as business needs. Throughout the period from 2003-2016 they have replaced all the others in the vehicle fleet but have been holding onto the Liana as it has become a family favourite. So, I can vouch for it’s reliability.

It's a fairly spacious (plenty of head room) and comfortable as well. It also comes with one or two fancy features such as a nice digital gauge panel which is rare to be found in other models of the same era. However; you might find it bit difficult to source out body parts as it’s not a very common model here in SL.

Happy to hear about it lashneo.. thank you very much

LashNeo

Edited by omee

15 hours ago, omee said:

thank you fiatlife and yes its true there are some minor dashboard cracks. for it they have covered the dashboard with a leater cover and its good. bdw im interesting for this liana and it looks very good and classy. isn't it?

well looks can be deceiving but yeah Liana has a special look in it :)