• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What are the advantages of Peugeot 406 D9 / D8

Luck

Question

5 answers to this question

About the 406, you can use the search function in the forum to see what has been previously discussed.

but i guess the main differences are in the headlamps - The D8 had standard headlights ,the D9 has crystal headlights. D9 have circular dials as i can recall, and more electronics :P

IMO the D9 has a classy front end design :)

On 12/29/2016 at 4:38 PM, Luck said:

Dear Friends, Can you tell me, What are the advantages of having D9 compare to D8?

D8 is the older model from 300- onwards.I'd go for the newer D9

Edited by Twin Turbo

Thanks a lot for ur valuable time. and I also have a thing to clarify by genies in this great AL forum; if the vehicle keeps in one place without driving almost 2 years, but engine start once a week and keep for 5 minutes.Is this enough for vehicle's well being?

2 hours ago, Luck said:

Thanks a lot for ur valuable time. and I also have a thing to clarify by genies in this great AL forum; if the vehicle keeps in one place without driving almost 2 years, but engine start once a week and keep for 5 minutes.Is this enough for vehicle's well being?

No, that's not enough. First you need to ensure that the garage is safe from any rodents. To ensure that your tires maintain their shape over a long period better to keep the vehicle on jack stands. You will have to change your engine oil every six months even if the mileage is zero. Remember when the engine is run repeatedly for short periods engine oil deteriorate faster. Your battery is unlikely to survive for two years unless you can find a equalizing charger but even then be prepared to change it after two years.

7 hours ago, Luck said:

Discussed in detail here:

• Like 1