• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan nawara

Sisira Gunathilake

Question

6 answers to this question

Yes .. as far as i know, its not suitable for SL with shitty fuel quality we have.. Better stay out of it. unless that, dts the most amazing cab iv ever drove.. Which has a super pulling power even with an auto tranny.

11 hours ago, ajm said:

yes,don't expect the reliability of a Hilux.Injectors, diesel pump can give headaches if the previous owner has used bad diesel.

how much would it cost to restore this kind of vehicle ( i mean replace injectors and diesel pump)?

2 hours ago, MV-5 said:

how much would it cost to restore this kind of vehicle ( i mean replace injectors and diesel pump)?

one "recon" injector costs about 30k,maybe pump about 100k,and always no guarantee if it will work because these "recon" ones are mostly the ones removed from another breakdown vehicle in Sri Lanka. Since its no Japanese local model,no "kadapu badu" available in Watta,so you have to rely more on the agent or other importers from UK,South africa for "kadapu badu".  if you are willing to maintain like that,better buy a Euro because at least they breakdown less often with bad diesel.

Edited by ajm