• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

VITZ 2018

AKILAv47

Can someone shed light on the Toyota Vitz 2018 factory order, is worth to buy around 4.2mil? (Options: F Safety sense with Air Bags and Push start option, Pearl White)

With LED light option it will costs around 4.35 mil. 

The prices are collected from fb page inquiries. I checked with the Toyota japan web page and with these options there isn't much of price difference.

Well..I believe the safety sense package is standard on all the Vitz cars now...so it is not an option..it is a basic feature. I don't know what you mean by saying there is no price difference. The price difference will be there...it depends on how much your supplier decides to keep for himself. You will have to go through a supplier in Japan because as you are not residing in Japan you can't directly buy the car from a Toyota Japan dealership.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2017 at 10:05 PM, iRage said:

Well..I believe the safety sense package is standard on all the Vitz cars now...so it is not an option..it is a basic feature. I don't know what you mean by saying there is no price difference. The price difference will be there...it depends on how much your supplier decides to keep for himself. You will have to go through a supplier in Japan because as you are not residing in Japan you can't directly buy the car from a Toyota Japan dealership.

Thank you for the reply. (y)

Can someone tell me the correct procedure to import directly from the factory it self with the specifications I need. (see attached image)

VITZ 2018.jpg

Since you are a Sri Lankan living in Sri Lanka, you can't order a car directly from a Toyota Japan dealership. Any car manufacture/dealer requires the buyer to be a Japanese resident (individual or company) in order for them to sell the car. this is because of the legal paperwork that needs to be done.

You will need to find yourself an agent (car dealer) or a friend who is a resident in Japan to order the car for you, get it registered and delivered to them in Japan under their name, de-register it and then export it to Sri Lanka. There are car agent who do this for their clients. For average cars like the Vitz the cahnces are that a similar car would be found at an auction too...in which case you might be able to get it sooner.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, iRage said:

Since you are a Sri Lankan living in Sri Lanka, you can't order a car directly from a Toyota Japan dealership. Any car manufacture/dealer requires the buyer to be a Japanese resident (individual or company) in order for them to sell the car. this is because of the legal paperwork that needs to be done.

You will need to find yourself an agent (car dealer) or a friend who is a resident in Japan to order the car for you, get it registered and delivered to them in Japan under their name, de-register it and then export it to Sri Lanka. There are car agent who do this for their clients. For average cars like the Vitz the cahnces are that a similar car would be found at an auction too...in which case you might be able to get it sooner.

So its true that some dealers are advertising that they  can give us factory ordered cars? Any way to chek that they are directly from the factory or from an auction? 

Well..I believe the decent/good dealers let you puck the car from the auction itself (as opposed to them buying one and just showing it to you). If you are buying from the store..you could always ask for the paperwork. 

At the end of the day what you need to worry about is finding a trusted and reputed dealer...not whether the car was from an auction or a store. 

• Like 1