• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla 121 or Nissan Tiida/N17

Sunanda_2016

Question

Dear All,

Am planning to buy a car and my budget is 30 lakhs. I prefer Corolla 121 / Nissan N17 / Nissan Tiida used vehicle. Could you please give me your expert view about Fuel Consumption for each models and maintenance etc.. Thanks in advance. have a great day.

Best Regards,

Sunanda Perera 

Edited by Sunanda_2016

7 answers to this question

First things first I suggest you change the topic to Something else. Don'tuse your name as the subject no body will know what it's about and only someone who is a bit curious will respond to this thread. Change it to something like Corolla 121 Vs Tiida vs N16 or something 

Next out of the 3 cars you mentioned 

121's are the most overpriced,abused,tampered cars in the country  and are decades old. It's supposed to do good on fuel but with a really old car that has been abused to death , the odo reset half a dozen times and has had more users than a budget-friendly prostitute from Dehiwala  ,fuel figures will vary.

The Tiida's the newest out of the lot - if you're ok with the looks it ain't a half bad car. my bro had one for 2-3 years and it was a decent ride. there are quite a few brand-new imported ones around and if you get hand on one i think it's a good deal.

in my opinion Tiida>Sunny>121 

Edited by matroska
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, matroska said:

First things first I suggest you change the topic to Something else. Don'tuse your name as the subject no body will know what it's about and only someone who is a bit curious will respond to this thread. Change it to something like Corolla 121 Vs Tiida vs N16 or something 

Next out of the 3 cars you mentioned 

121's are the most overpriced,abused,tampered cars in the country  and are decades old. It's supposed to do good on fuel but with a really old car that has been abused to death , the odo reset half a dozen times and has had more users than a budget-friendly prostitute from Dehiwala  ,fuel figures will vary.

The Tiida's the newest out of the lot - if you're ok with the looks it ain't a half bad car. my bro had one for 2-3 years and it was a decent ride. there are quite a few brand-new imported ones around and if you get hand on one i think it's a good deal.

in my opinion Tiida>Sunny>121 

Thanks a lot for advise mate! 

14 hours ago, matroska said:

with a really old car that has been abused to death , the odo reset half a dozen times

apart from emissions reports isn't it possible to find from insurance companies if the odo has been reset,by checking with them the recorded mileage for say,last 5 years?

11 hours ago, Magnum said:

Am I the only one who doesn't find Tiida ugly? It's not the best looking car out there but it's not ugly either  :D

I have got into one and it's quite spacious for it's size

Well i too dont mind its looks. you're right its very spacious and quite comfy. 

• Like 1