• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

F&f 3 Tokyo Drift

dillongt

Hey guys…. quick summary on F&F 3…. The entire movie is about drifting….beautiful cars and drifting…In my opinion I think 1& 2 are much better that this one…I personally think that the tried to depict the negatives of racing…They showed a lot of accidents and people dying due to the reason of racing….. The story board was ok but not too great…tried to bring forth a lot of morals……coz Vin D appeared at the end but I must say the cars were ok and the driving was awesome….. Last night there were no sports cars out on the road cause the cops were everywhere….there becoming really strict with racing in Canada there actually destroying the cars in public and arresting the driver for life…. The funniest part is that the real drift King is fishing in the movie…. ..... :)

16060617314kp.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys…. quick summary on F&F 3…. The entire movie is about drifting….beautiful cars and drifting…In my opinion I think 1& 2 are much better that this one…I personally think that the tried to depict the negatives of racing…They showed a lot of accidents and people dying due to the reason of racing….. The story board was ok but not too great…tried to bring forth a lot of morals……coz Vin D appeared at the end but I must say the cars were ok and the driving was awesome….. Last night there were no sports cars out on the road cause the cops were everywhere….there becoming really strict with racing in Canada there actually destroying the cars in public and arresting the driver for life…. The funniest part is that the real drift King is fishing in the movie…. ..... :)

When can SL guys see this show :D ??? …..Anyway Dillon Bro, Thank You for the Quick report about the show… :)

downloaded the movie...didnt yet watch it :(:) quality is not good cos its a cam copy...

Bro,,,From Where did U download the Movie ..... :o

Nice !! :(

Hopefully in few days time you guys will get a chance to see this movie in our own local cinema halls as well....keep checking www.autolanka.com for more updates & special promotions !! :(

special promotions !! ----- Wow !! Like What ??? :(

Hey guys…. quick summary on F&F 3…. The entire movie is about drifting….beautiful cars and drifting…In my opinion I think 1& 2 are much better that this one…I personally think that the tried to depict the negatives of racing…They showed a lot of accidents and people dying due to the reason of racing….. The story board was ok but not too great…tried to bring forth a lot of morals……coz Vin D appeared at the end but I must say the cars were ok and the driving was awesome….. Last night there were no sports cars out on the road cause the cops were everywhere….there becoming really strict with racing in Canada there actually destroying the cars in public and arresting the driver for life…. The funniest part is that the real drift King is fishing in the movie…. ..... B)

16060617314kp.jpg

man... your one lucky bugger to have watched it first... but anyhow I thought it would be even better than 1 and 2...

I guess I'll have to just wait till it hits SL...

Racedge team will be in F&F3 opening itseems...any idea on that?

As MADZ said, this will hit SL sooner than you think. Not confirmed when and where yet... so stay put. He'll post info when available :D

Got hold of the camera copy and .... man it was awesome. I think Pericles will enjoy this one, Nissans all over the place :action-smiley-060: the 'Z' in particular.

There was some kind of story going in the background too ... as usual :D. Who watches these movies for the story line and acting talent anyways ??? it's all about cars.

That's why I'm waiting for a good copy :action-smiley-060: Wanna enjoy it properly

I usually do the same.. But make exceptions for movies I 'know' I will watch 100 times :D

If I saw correctly, there was a Mustang (Eleanor... in my signature to be specific) running with a Nissan engine in the end ... :D

Hopefully in few days time you guys will get a chance to see this movie in our own local cinema halls as well....keep checking www.autolanka.com for more updates & special promotions !! B)

Ya know what I was thinking? U get those buses with Giant screens and projectors that Sirasa uses at carnivals and stuff? If we could get our hands on the equipments like that, we could have a drive-in movie. The Speed-Drome suggests itself as the natural place to host this :)

Have to take a bet on the weather, more for the equipment sake. But it might be worth it if we can get enough participation.

A drop top would be real handy if this does come around.

I usually do the same.. But make exceptions for movies I 'know' I will watch 100 times :P

If I saw correctly, there was a Mustang (Eleanor... in my signature to be specific) running with a Nissan engine in the end ... B)

Hmmm, I read an article on this recently.

Apparently the Americans don't like this.

The Domestic fans are pissed that they would take out the simple big V8 in the cars and put in a puny 2.6l I6 in.

The import fans are pissed that they put the holy grail engine of Japanese motor sports (not my quote :D ) into a car that, well, can't turn. :D

So one set thinks the engine aint good enough for the car, and one set thinks the car aint good enough for the engine :lol:

have u been talkin to fuzzo lately cos he considers these things romantic...i think he needs the cable fixed A.S.A.P!

I agree the cable needs fixing ASAP, but I was more concerned with the roof cutting out part of the movie screen :lol:

Got hold of the camera copy and .... man it was awesome.

I couldnt, still... :(

Any idea on a place where i can find a copy..? It doesnt matter weder its a camera copy.. can always watch a gud version later no.. :rolleyes: jus want to have a look at da movie...

Ya know what I was thinking? U get those buses with Giant screens and projectors that Sirasa uses at carnivals and stuff? If we could get our hands on the equipments like that, we could have a drive-in movie. The Speed-Drome suggests itself as the natural place to host this :rolleyes:

Have to take a bet on the weather, more for the equipment sake. But it might be worth it if we can get enough participation.

yeah infact Dinesh J was telling me and Madhawa about having a drive in Movie thing.... but he said that there are special telecasting exupment for that.. I mean you get the large screen in front and for the audio you have to tune your radio to it... so that you dont disturb the people right round the place... but howvever like in other countries no one watches the movie actualy.... if they are not alone... :(

I couldnt, still... :P

Any idea on a place where i can find a copy..? It doesnt matter weder its a camera copy.. can always watch a gud version later no.. :( jus want to have a look at da movie...

I got it off the torrents. But I'm sure copies will hit places like MC within a week, if they are not here already :rolleyes:

Hopefully in few days time you guys will get a chance to see this movie in our own local cinema halls as well....keep checking www.autolanka.com for more updates & special promotions !! :D

Bump. Hey Madz, any updates?

i said this on the other Tokyo Drift thread but anyway, again....:P

guys,

I saw "Fast & the Furious : Tokyo Drift".

Watched it last week. It was pretty darn good!! Better than the 2 previous ones in a couple of ways.

in my view, in the 1st movie, the story was good, but car scenes weren’t that impressive.

in the 2nd movie good car scenes but the plot/story was kinda lame and had very little logic.

as for the 3rd the story is pretty good and the cars are more part oft h backdrop. Meaning the car scenes are incorporated into the story rather than the story being made to accommodate the car scenes.

but in the end it was another Fast & the furious movie.. a story about ‘boys & their infatuation over cars’ movies...

I went to see it with my cousin who wasn’t the biggest F&F fan, and she too found it better than he previous 2…. But like she explains “the solution to every problem is to race… a guy talks to your girl in a way you think inappropriate. How do you handle it, race him…you want to see if a man is as big as he talks. how do you find out, give him your car and let HIM race… You want to go up the chain of command of the Japanese Mafia. what to you do, find yourself a guy to race the higher ranker on your behalf….your friend is killed and you want to avenge his death. what do you do, race the guy who killed your friend…. You get into deep s**t with the head of the mafia… what do you do, you race the mafia king’s nephew…. a Relative form out of town comes to visit. How do you greet him, get a friend to race him.”

But the stunt direction and cars were good. really good... and despite what WestCoastCustom said on another thread some time ago Little Bow Wow’s acting was good I’d say… and i dont quite understand WCC's post on this thread to comment on it.. WCC, care to make it a little more legible...

A movie worth watching i'd say....