• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ms Bashing

Duncan

I know I am a self confessed MS fan and always will be one no matter what. But what gets to me is the amount of MS bashing thats been going on since Monacco. Every single person in the other teams have worked their way out of the wood work and has started bringing out the past. For what reason did they keep quiet all this time??!!!

It is quite sad as to how corporate and formal F1 has become. It will never be like to good ole days when it was true enthusiasts racing for the spirit of motor sports.

F1 has turned into a multi billion $ business where dog-eat-dog is the order of the day.

Very Sad !

I have a great deal of respect for MS no matter what people say.Coming back to Monaco practice incident ,Nobody was in the car with him when he decided to, or accidently through some lapse parked on track. Nobody else can know for sure what he was thinking.

Riccardo Patrese has described the entire Schumacher affair as a 'witch-hunt'. Veteran of 256 Grand Prix Riccardo Patrese, who drove alongside the German at Benetton in 1993 said: "Who do they think they are, going to heavily against a seven time champion? People say F1 is in a crisis; of course it is, with people like these."

Of course I agree with his comments.

I have a great deal of respect for MS no matter what people say.Coming back to Monaco practice incident ,Nobody was in the car with him when he decided to, or accidently through some lapse parked on track. Nobody else can know for sure what he was thinking.

It happened during qualifyng and not practice and nearlly changed the whole outcome of race where the qualiees are critical to the race result. It was a 'professional foul' as it was termed..

But yeah the man is brilliant when he's racing :( Of course the bashing going on is going too far- but the reason behind it is the repetition of 'suspect' incidents with Shumee over the years..

He has always been the villain of the piece because of his perceived arrogance. Also, because of his Bavarian determination to dominate, he is the kind of guy everybody loves to hate. The fact that he has never let it affect him deserves respect.